Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

^^^ XFT?

How did you guess ?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

The most time consuming part is removing the collets and reinstalling them. They either fall in first time or take 10mins ea. Make sure you use some quality rag to cover the oil drain holes in the head so none escape.

I'd strongly suggest you get a 1/4 drive battery powered impact driver to remove and install the tool retainer bolts and a rechargeable rattle gun or ratchet to run the press tool bolts down. Saves bulk time. Don't use a heavy air powered gun or you'll mash out the tool.

Thanks for that mate! Will defiantly keep that in mind. I have a spare block all together on stands at home so I'll have to practise. I need a new air compressor. I can't imagine needing much air?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Car Mods Australia has 20% off whiteline regularly.

Not sure how it stacks up in the end.

Might be worth a try.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Car Mods Australia has 20% off whiteline regularly.

Not sure how it stacks up in the end.

Might be worth a try.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I have a good contact for super pro if you wanted to go that way

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

It would be good to get a price from them also Luke. The reason I wanted nolathane is that they have the part that has the bushes already in it. (Complete new lower trail arm and front control arm)

I need to get new:

rear lower trail arm bushes

Front control arm inner bushes LH and RH

New ball joint to front LH

Do thet have control arm and the trail arms ready as a kit to install or just bushes? I dont have a 12 ton jack or what ever is required so that's the only thing holding me back from doing it

Edited by TaHa
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I gotta change out my washer fluid. Smells like complete ass. I think when xft topped it up either the chemical they put in has mixed poorly with what was in there or ita just water that has since gone poorly.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Just seen a classic.

A car turning off Freeway North bound onto canning bridge towards Burswood.

Did a 90 deg turn into bus station lane, smashing head on with a bus.

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Lol nice one.

Just spoke to an exhaust place regarding the centre muffler removal thing I was on about a while back. He was telling me that if u go cat back it wont require a tune or anything, again I thought it would do... can anyone confirm ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...