F6rspec3 Member 63 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/14 11:11 PM Posted 20/09/14 11:11 PM Just remember for Saturday cruise school holiday long weekend mean double demerit points or is it triple now lucky I'm at work 1
mdmatt Member 70 Member For: 12y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 01:54 AM Posted 21/09/14 01:54 AM Anyone interested in a venom hi flow cat pipe? Suit FGBrand new in box
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 02:15 AM Posted 21/09/14 02:15 AM Just remember for Saturday cruise school holiday long weekend mean double demerit points or is it triple now lucky I'm at workCheers for the heads up! Hmmm, sucky!
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 21/09/14 07:42 AM Posted 21/09/14 07:42 AM Hey mdmatt, Some guy has just posted on the group buy thread about purchasing one, he's in Sydney but. 2
mdmatt Member 70 Member For: 12y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 12:59 PM Posted 21/09/14 12:59 PM Cheers mate
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 22/09/14 09:25 AM Posted 22/09/14 09:25 AM (edited) http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11425672What do you guys think about the price of this? Minus the dirty pod filter? 350 for a Process West turbo side intake, for those who don't have an aff account. I might offer him 300. Edited 22/09/14 09:27 AM by RB Snake
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 22/09/14 10:18 AM Posted 22/09/14 10:18 AM Hey mdmatt, Some guy has just posted on the group buy thread about purchasing one, he's in Sydney but.I have those FG early process west bolts if you still need them. Free btw. 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/09/14 11:03 AM Posted 22/09/14 11:03 AM (edited) Hey guys,I'm due to finalise the purchase of my G6ET soon and I think an XR8 bonnet would set the car off nicely. (Lady friend said she'd buy me something for the car )Way over here in the West there is unfortunately next to nothing and every eBay seller I see is from the East and does not post.I notice that some of you guys have the FG XR8 bonnets - Can I ask where you got them? Genuine? Ebay? With the way things are with Ford, will these be harder to come by soon?If I have to go genuine, then I'll have to reconsider finances but I don't want a thin, poorly fitting horror-story that you sometimes hear about.If anyone has any links or experience with a seller, I'd love to hear about it.Sorry to have to bring up this again... Seems to come up more often than cop chip's and diff bushes...Cheers,Dan Edited 22/09/14 11:08 AM by NVT
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 22/09/14 11:08 AM Posted 22/09/14 11:08 AM ^^ there was a genuine gt bonnet f/s at kalumunda wreckers not to long ago... would be good to find one in your colourmore importantly, where you getting your cop chip?? wud b keen!!! 1
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/09/14 11:35 AM Posted 22/09/14 11:35 AM (edited) eBay cop chip. $12.99 plus free shipping Might look into that wreckers then - thanks mate! Edited 22/09/14 11:37 AM by NVT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now