GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 06/07/13 11:27 AM Posted 06/07/13 11:27 AM I just fitted one yesterday and I'm sure on purchase that it said no refund for wrong purchase of FG / BA BF. so got to be some difference.
mummba Member 525 Member For: 16y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 06/07/13 11:55 AM Posted 06/07/13 11:55 AM turbo fitting is the same, and both come off the same size banjo fitting, ba/f fpv's do have a sensor on the banjo that wouldn't change anything, cant think of any differances
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 06/07/13 12:28 PM Posted 06/07/13 12:28 PM Well I just bought an FG one, and presuming Steve bought a BF one, will see if I wasted $15 on buying a "special one for FG's" or not.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 06/07/13 01:39 PM Posted 06/07/13 01:39 PM (edited) Page 666 is a grave omen for you Kyle...depending on your view settings. Edited 07/07/13 12:51 AM by -SteveR- 1
Zadz Member 63 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: WA Perth Posted 08/07/13 09:37 PM Posted 08/07/13 09:37 PM Dont know if people have seen this, but E85 in Perth.... just gotta wait until more servos actually carry it.
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 09/07/13 03:23 AM Posted 09/07/13 03:23 AM Hey all, I am trying to sell my F6 and while I have advertised it on the site in the classifieds, it hadnt really come out like I had hoped and I am not able to edit the advert... Nevertheless, this is as good a place as any...I had some pretty big plans for this baby, but between life getting in the way, a new car, needing to pay for an expensive wedding next year, needing cash to develop an investment & purely wanting cash for some other toys, unfortunately she has to go...She is in great nick and while I feel that the price is good & competitive (especially in WA, no R-Specs and most F6's have much higher km's), I am open to negotiation with fellow forum members to get it moved! It'd be great to see it stay with someone in the family...As a little sweetener, If you know of anyone in the market and looking for a car like this, I will ensure there is a little drink in it for any referral that leads to a sale.Links to external ads here:If you've any questions, shoot me a PM.Cheers!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/07/13 04:15 AM Posted 09/07/13 04:15 AM want is highbank balance is lowGood luck with the sale! 1
LOOSEBF Member 106 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 09/07/13 04:31 AM Posted 09/07/13 04:31 AM Armadale is close enough to me! I'm excited haha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/07/13 06:48 AM Posted 09/07/13 06:48 AM Test rides will only be given at my discretion & with a deposit. No joy-riders or scammers... I will not be selling the car to an offshore buyer or anyone working on a rig that has organised collection, sight unseen.hahaha, good luck with that Scott! Hope you do sell it to someone here too so we can admire it on future cruises 1
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 09/07/13 07:08 AM Posted 09/07/13 07:08 AM Yep... Cheers lads.Hopefully!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now