discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/10/12 02:31 PM Posted 20/10/12 02:31 PM Also just noticed the FPV badges, must be an orange FG thing as Kice did it too hahaha. 400's is pretty mean, have you taken her down to the plex? ZF?
timmy t Member 50 Member For: 16y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/10/12 12:38 AM Posted 21/10/12 12:38 AM Haha must be. Haven't taken It down there as yet, but I'm keen as to give it a go. Just a bit nervous as I haven't gone down there yet
timmy t Member 50 Member For: 16y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/10/12 12:39 AM Posted 21/10/12 12:39 AM Yeah it got a Monsta torque built zf
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/10/12 01:32 AM Posted 21/10/12 01:32 AM (edited) You don't have to try for tens first time out of the gate at the plex, you could just plant the foot without stalling it up and run a good time anyway with that power in an FG with built auto!It's really good fun getting some hard numbers and the fancy printouts hahaha. Make sure you get an in car video and one from a spectator too is my big tip. Wish I'd gotten an in car vid when I ran mine as I don't recall my shift points etc and it would be interesting viewing.Now I'm too scared of breaking something as I have a mortgage and am more locked down Oh BTW you can edit your posts for ten minutes afterwards if you forget to write something like above^^ See edit button in bottom right (on new posts) Edited 21/10/12 02:34 AM by -SteveR-
timmy t Member 50 Member For: 16y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/10/12 04:50 AM Posted 21/10/12 04:50 AM Yep I'm too keen. Have wanted to do it for ages. I'm going to do it. What months are waw run? I don't really car if I break something as later down the track I'm going for a built engine. As long as I don't do any cosmetic damage.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 21/10/12 05:50 AM Posted 21/10/12 05:50 AM Saw Mat's old car today...I'd imagine its done genuinely more kms in the past 6 weeks than its done in the last 12 months.Not sure about getting an FG2 gt or waiting to see what fraud comes out with next. Wont be a new car that's for sure. Some other *beep* can take the first big chunk of depreciation! 1
turbohead Legacy Donating Member 58 Member For: 18y 8m 23d Posted 21/10/12 10:13 AM Posted 21/10/12 10:13 AM hey everyone. does anyone know the owner of the blue f6 with the plates "wildey"?
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 22/10/12 10:32 AM Posted 22/10/12 10:32 AM Saw my old car last night (Red 07 XR6T). Had same rims as I put on it like 4 years ago :$
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m Posted 22/10/12 01:06 PM Posted 22/10/12 01:06 PM Anyone going AFD cruise? 2
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/10/12 01:43 PM Posted 22/10/12 01:43 PM (edited) oops it slipped my mind, when is it?Surfed over to AFF and answered my own question"Sunday October 28 2012.3 starting locations for the cruise which ends up at Halls Park in Mandurah. The starting points are:Belmont Shopping Centre;Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre; andAustralind Foreshore Car Park.Get there early for the 10.30am start! Edited 22/10/12 02:03 PM by -SteveR-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now