Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/12 10:50 AM Posted 03/10/12 10:50 AM All yours Kylie
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/10/12 10:52 AM Posted 03/10/12 10:52 AM If my cars not ready by then, can I be navigator with sum1?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/10/12 04:49 AM Posted 04/10/12 04:49 AM No mods planned at all - need valve springs and maybe fuel pump still. Then the rest of the things I've needed since forever.Might have spare seat depending if the gf is keen to come out or not, will let ya know.
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/10/12 10:03 AM Posted 04/10/12 10:03 AM Sweet bud yeah let me know Anybody see that photo Simon put on Facebook before? "kaels" TUFFOON putting out 520rwkw....Holy farrrkin sh*t I wanna see that thing!
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/10/12 10:32 AM Posted 04/10/12 10:32 AM I'll be getting some in car footage on Saturday and Sunday
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 04/10/12 11:26 AM Posted 04/10/12 11:26 AM You got your car back yet Kylie?
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/10/12 12:06 PM Posted 04/10/12 12:06 PM Is that of TUFFOON?If so, your a lucky *beep*! Altho youll have chronic whiplash by monday..Haha if I get to power cruise I'll come say gday
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/10/12 12:28 PM Posted 04/10/12 12:28 PM (edited) Yeah, the pingping owes me for the amount of times I've picked him up from the airport. Plus, I'm giving him a lift to the track on Saturday and Sunday.Defs come say hi sometime through the day. I'll probably be leaving at around lunchtime though. Edited 04/10/12 12:30 PM by Cheaty McCheats
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/10/12 01:13 PM Posted 04/10/12 01:13 PM (edited) Haha fair enough bud!<br />Sounds good Cya there Edited 04/10/12 01:16 PM by josh_hammy
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/12 12:29 AM Posted 05/10/12 12:29 AM Get your votes in for October cruise direction
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now