Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth w.a
Posted

How much boost you going to jam in there turboknapp?

I reckon bout 20 pound or so Brendan, 400rwkw sounds like a nice round figure. For the time being, Luke said he will be disappointed if I don't crack a 10 haha

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

Finally got the ute down to the plex tonight, new PB 10.21 @136.15mph, 1.588 60fter :) Congrats to Dan 10.1 in his AU and Mick in his BF 11.1 will go 10's with a better 60ft :)

  • Like 3
  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

Car goes into the workshop on Friday, looking forward to seeing what it does with the new round of mods

Nice mate, hope all goes well for you
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

10.2 in a ute, hahaha. Awesome :)

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

The track last night was not friendly to my car at all.... The fact I ran more power and nearly 100kg less weight didn't help.

I just couldn't get it to leave the line. 2.0 / 2.1 60's, best run being 11.6 @ 120, and in that run it lit up first so I got off it and then lit up second.

After that I tried sandbagging off the line at lower revs and it all went to sh*t.. When I nearly stalled and proceeded to miss 2nd, running 12.1 I took my bat and ball and went home..

But, on the track it's dialed in and menacing fun...

http://www.clubracer.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ResultsOutput-Round-2.pdf

  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well done Ben!

What do the classes stand for? ie. A, AO, B, BO, C, CO, D, DO??

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

Cheers. There is more in it, next couple of rounds will be good..

D is 4WD

A under 2000cc

B 2000cc -> 3600cc

C 3600cc +

'O' in all of them is Open, or unlimited..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...