masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/05/12 02:48 PM Posted 03/05/12 02:48 PM Sollar panels for the win..... Where do I trade in..
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/05/12 10:37 PM Posted 03/05/12 10:37 PM im not the one who managed to find the link . im just using work time effectivallywas well and truly home and onto my 2nd beer by 4:51pm my friend
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 03/05/12 11:49 PM Posted 03/05/12 11:49 PM I spent over an hour trying to find out what the car was... all in work time ha.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/12 02:12 AM Posted 04/05/12 02:12 AM I do everything I can at work, besides actual work 1
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 04/05/12 02:59 AM Posted 04/05/12 02:59 AM I'm the same haha. Browse for about 5 hours of the day while out in the warehouse chatting with the lads for another hour or so, hour lunch then an hour "doing work" lol 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/05/12 03:28 AM Posted 04/05/12 03:28 AM I always try to on work time 2
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 04/05/12 03:29 AM Posted 04/05/12 03:29 AM (edited) Ah yep I always manage to get at least 1 15 or so minute trip to the loo, just to kill time fap. A second if I'm really tired blue balled and just chill in there on phone playing whatever random game youporn clip I have on my phone. Edited 04/05/12 01:51 PM by -SteveR- 2
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 04/05/12 09:38 AM Posted 04/05/12 09:38 AM Ah yep I always manage to get at least 1 15 or so minute trip to the loo, just to kill time. A second if I'm really tired and just chill in there on phone playing whatever random game I have on my phone.Don't lie your watching porn.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/05/12 01:49 PM Posted 04/05/12 01:49 PM Don't worry man I'll edit the post for enhanced accuracy now.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/05/12 11:51 PM Posted 04/05/12 11:51 PM Subtle edits there Steve!Remind me to never employ any of you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now