Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

But they last far longer this way???

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I'll take the paint.

  • Like 1
  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Paint goes well with undercoat

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Australia
Posted

Spotted Steve cut lights for grt northern haha I was at front of lights

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey Steve what size tyres?? I've got a mate that is dead keen. Can pick them up tonight If u want?

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Josh, If im reading correctly Steve purchased those tires, I dont think he's looking to sell them

I could be wrong tho :dontknow:

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Ahhh sheeeeet. Haha yer just read it again and I think your right. My bad lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...