Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/11/11 04:54 AM Posted 18/11/11 04:54 AM i bought one a few months back from covs Dean. Was for a mkII tho. I have my old one, needs the PCM connectors replaced but is otherwise good
(AUST)Mod Member 29 Member For: 15y 6m 10d Posted 18/11/11 05:35 AM Posted 18/11/11 05:35 AM Does anyone know where I can source two parking light globe holders to suit BF XR6 headlights? I am also chasing a 6sp Auto shifter surround as mine has lost the letters from PRND and the + and - from the LHS.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/11/11 06:05 AM Posted 18/11/11 06:05 AM Wow how did that happen?
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 9d Gender: Male Posted 18/11/11 06:07 AM Posted 18/11/11 06:07 AM Covs were the ones that told me they were discontinued luke??How much for your old one? Are the plugs there, just not connected 100% or are they missing?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/11/11 06:22 AM Posted 18/11/11 06:22 AM Plugs have damaged connectors locks so they push back when the plugs are installed on the PCM. Yours sparks would need to swap the Plugs over from your harness (or fix them if he's smarter than I am ) It only took me about an hour to swap them all out so it shouldnt cost the earth.Bottle-o-Gin would cover it. Do you want me to talk to my Cov's guy? My harness was $570 Inc.
(AUST)Mod Member 29 Member For: 15y 6m 10d Posted 18/11/11 08:51 AM Posted 18/11/11 08:51 AM Don't know how it happened. My car is an ex cop car so the interior has had a hard life. I am also unsure as to why there are no sockets for the front parking lights??
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 18/11/11 09:20 AM Posted 18/11/11 09:20 AM I haven't been in here for a while! I'm astonished you haven't burnt that BA yet deano!!
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 18/11/11 09:40 AM Posted 18/11/11 09:40 AM Hey guys in my BA ute under my fog lights button where traction control normally is is cables going there I know they don't come in the mk1 but what do these cables lead to would it work if I just added a switch or there moreTo it?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/11/11 09:55 AM Posted 18/11/11 09:55 AM Nope
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/11/11 10:25 AM Posted 18/11/11 10:25 AM Don't know how it happened. My car is an ex cop car so the interior has had a hard life. I am also unsure as to why there are no sockets for the front parking lights??Mine's ex cop too, wear can be seen on driver seat bolster, pen on the ceiling near the sun visors, sticky pad marks on the dash. And a 13.59 stock 1/4 ZF surround is all good though! Hope you find one...already tried wreckers? Dunno what the odds of getting a surround minus the gearbox are though...maybe one with a busted box.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now