Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Alright nerds, I have another issue!

I bought the ple stuff so essentially a brand new computer and I finally picked it up Saturday. Turn it on and alls good. Before I do anything else I install a legit copy of office 2010 that I was given and it then asks me to reboot. Naturally I did.. Then instead of seeing desktop icons and a start menu I just get a blank desktop (windows logo). Took it back to ple and old mate reckons it's fine..

Get it home tonight and same deal! WTF is wrong??

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

hmm

not sure!

as its starting up, keep pushing F8 till a menu appears

click on safe mode

once it starts up, go START -> RUN -> and type in MSCONFIG

see if in the STARTUP section there is anything to do with ms office, and maybe uncheck that, seeing that the installation of office is what caused it?

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Hey Dean that was just a ss. Really Tocchi it's different heey.

Here mine isssss :)

post-14416-0-41753400-1313623194_thumb.j

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

btw does anyone know much about transferring plates. my friend said she had to pay stamp duty out right so she could get her plates on her car.. is this true?

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

people say the plates are more me not the car :P

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So, when's the UNIT sticker going on the back window and the "Justify Your Existence" on the front?

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Speaking of things to sell, my PPAuto Tripod with boost, oil pressure and AFR gauges are looking for a good home, preferably someone local.

Send me a message with an offer if interested. I'll even toss in the oil sandwich plate (was never used).

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Looks dardy Stef. Much better looking than a ford ute that's for sure.

Louder, tint, lower and you have a really nice car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...