sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 22/05/11 01:29 AM Posted 22/05/11 01:29 AM Last time I had trouble was about a year ago when I got a yellow.. My girl charm failed hard and I ended up calling them useless f*cks with nothing better to do then ruin some ones day :(
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 22/05/11 11:08 AM Posted 22/05/11 11:08 AM Hey guys.Know its a bit out there asking but does any one know any one who is looking at buying a cheap car? Selling a ba xt for $8500 with full exhaust, 18" wheels and 135db sound system.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/11 12:32 PM Posted 22/05/11 12:32 PM (edited) I almost wish I had gotten a F6 sedan... damn they sexy.They don't have issues with the Tonneau cover opening either Edited 22/05/11 12:33 PM by CyanideIllusions
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/05/11 12:50 PM Posted 22/05/11 12:50 PM At least yours didn't rip off on the freeway like I read about on the other forum I waste my life on!
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 22/05/11 11:42 PM Posted 22/05/11 11:42 PM Blue xr6 with illusion on the plates getting bent over by the cops in Freothis is my mate ill give him a msg this morn see what happened
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/11 01:11 AM Posted 23/05/11 01:11 AM Like this.................?Nice one cob, ust watch out for the punch in your balls next cruise!!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/11 01:18 AM Posted 23/05/11 01:18 AM Hey she posted it up Initially. I just saved it for future reference......
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/11 02:50 AM Posted 23/05/11 02:50 AM "Watch out for that.............! Oh never mind....."Zing!
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 23/05/11 02:55 AM Posted 23/05/11 02:55 AM do u know where that was Luke?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 23/05/11 03:07 AM Posted 23/05/11 03:07 AM South Hedland is all I know about it :whisper:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now