Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 8d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/11 01:04 PM Posted 09/05/11 01:04 PM Hey guys. Bit of a long shot. But I am new to the turbo game. Just wanted to know if anyone can give me a hand this weekend to install a earls turbo oil like filter? I can over cash or beer for the help? Or if anyone needs any help car audio wise or most things electrical just ask and I can help. I install all my mates car audio systems and help them find the best deals. But yeah I am putting new oil in this weekend and not fully confident with doing the turbo oil feed line. So if anyone can help please let me know.I wasnt brave enough to tackle this one, I got my tuner to do it.
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 8d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/11 01:43 PM Posted 09/05/11 01:43 PM http://wasuspensions.com.au/http://www.malagasuspensions.com.au/http://www.apesprings.com.au/ (listed in order of preference)Thanks for that, will suss them out tomorrow.
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 09/05/11 01:49 PM Posted 09/05/11 01:49 PM Yeah they look good. I think I prefer the hennessey's though.....
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 09/05/11 01:54 PM Posted 09/05/11 01:54 PM Yeah they are a nice looking rim Arron I will try and give you a buzz about offsets soon...and yes Brendan I still love the henessey just looking at some diff finishes
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/05/11 03:51 PM Posted 09/05/11 03:51 PM Keith mate where's ya 300's club thread?
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Posted 10/05/11 03:31 AM Posted 10/05/11 03:31 AM Sooo lets get the ball rolling for June cruise? :D
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 10/05/11 04:46 AM Posted 10/05/11 04:46 AM Lazy suggested going South, which I agree with. Need to look over previous maps and get local's knowledge on the best roads!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Posted 10/05/11 06:54 AM Posted 10/05/11 06:54 AM As long as it heads back NOR toward end of cruise ! Don't want cruise to be ending 1 hour south of the city for an hour and a half drive back north bahaha
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 10/05/11 07:53 AM Posted 10/05/11 07:53 AM my new rims (well, not new, but had them cleaned up of kerb rash and silver dish) for those not on the cruze.and here are the mags MurdoK lent me for the 3 days needed to redo my mags.... Gen FPV rims. (Thanks again)opinions? (original all black rims are in my avatar and sig)
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 10/05/11 07:57 AM Posted 10/05/11 07:57 AM Anyone know of any good places to get some leaf springs reset? Preferrably NoR?CheersWa Suspension are good!think it was $400 to get my Rear Lefs reset
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now