XRT 166 Member 19 Member For: 15y 8m 12d Posted 23/03/11 06:04 AM Posted 23/03/11 06:04 AM wouldn't sell me one without the VIN and FPV number.if a mate buys a GT then I'm in business though...
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 23/03/11 07:41 AM Posted 23/03/11 07:41 AM Thanks for the the heads up DJ.I'd didn't realise that Fraud were so anal about that sort of sh*t.
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 23/03/11 07:52 AM Posted 23/03/11 07:52 AM No I WAS running PXE-H650I am using Rockford 3sixty.2I am also getting engineering sample 3sixty.3 this week to trial/demo in my car for Pioneer AUSCool. Let us know what you think about the 3Sixty.3.Heard anything about the PXA-H800 that's coming out soon?They've dropped the price of the PXE-H660 (US only) to US$249 which is pretty cheap.
diamondangel Member 8 Member For: 15y 6m 17d Posted 23/03/11 09:06 AM Posted 23/03/11 09:06 AM Hi mate,I just have a few questions.Whats the company name?What concrete supplier do you use? Holcim?Is it 80mm or 100mm thick? I am looking for min 100mm.Do you place mesh through out and lift them on stools?I am currently looking at getting my driveway done and around the side and back of the house. Designs are currently being developed.Hi ,My company is Nugget Concrete . We use all of the suppliers as they all have different aggregates , colour mixes etc . Whatever mix the client chooses determines where I order the product .Pedestrian areas are generally poured at 70mm....we will only pour 80mm . All trafficable areas are 100 mm with mesh installed . Steel mesh for concrete and aggregate and galvanised for limestone .All of our projects are cleaned and sealed which is included in the price .Hope that answers your questions Leanne
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 23/03/11 11:59 AM Posted 23/03/11 11:59 AM Hi ,My company is Nugget Concrete . We use all of the suppliers as they all have different aggregates , colour mixes etc . Whatever mix the client chooses determines where I order the product .Pedestrian areas are generally poured at 70mm....we will only pour 80mm . All trafficable areas are 100 mm with mesh installed . Steel mesh for concrete and aggregate and galvanised for limestone .All of our projects are cleaned and sealed which is included in the price .Hope that answers your questions LeanneHi, I've left a couple of phone messages and sent a PM. I'd like a quote for a job in Baldivis for late April.Thanks.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 24/03/11 01:31 AM Posted 24/03/11 01:31 AM KeepLeftthe thing about the alpine is you cant fine tune. biggest gain I have with this processor is being able to modify tuning settings manually rather than it do it via some algarythm
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Posted 24/03/11 01:40 AM Posted 24/03/11 01:40 AM Pave it Dean....Already paved, I want my pool area, patio & driveway poured now though as I think it looks tidy!Same reason they claim not to sell you genuine FPV parts for your non FPV vehicle. I didn't think they wanted you being able to make your car look like an xr8.FPV Branded parts only. XR8 is just a sh*tter like a XR6T, anyone can buy their parts...Brendan, can get you a bonnet unpainted for ~$1k. Great quality & no chance of being damaged in transit like the Ebay specials
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 24/03/11 02:41 AM Posted 24/03/11 02:41 AM (edited) Have to agree with ya Deano... poured looks the goods hey! Fark the lawn, I will have it everywhere when I build new in a few years! Oh and u have a pool mate... bet that's got some use this summer, drop me an invite to the next pool party! Edited 24/03/11 02:43 AM by MercuryXr6Turbo
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 24/03/11 10:01 AM Posted 24/03/11 10:01 AM :spotted: black FG F6 ute (same as mine ) on morley drive with advertising on the back window for something..... had a heap of stuff in the back. also driving down Kwinana Fwy last night and came across a black GS ute ... pulled along side and gave me ... gotta love fello fpv/ute/cool car lovers.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/03/11 11:08 AM Posted 24/03/11 11:08 AM Spotted "Psi Pig" driving like a complete tool in peak hour traffic,half arsed attempts @ getting sideways turning on Fauntleroy ave @ the airport is a pretty good way too cause an accident.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now