KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 07/01/11 07:52 AM Posted 07/01/11 07:52 AM GRUGLES!!!!!!!
FPV_R-spec Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Posted 07/01/11 09:29 AM Posted 07/01/11 09:29 AM I would like to say thank you to simon & the boyzfor tuning my car it feel alot more responsive
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 07/01/11 09:30 AM Posted 07/01/11 09:30 AM What's the news on your car FPv RSPEC?
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 07/01/11 09:32 AM Posted 07/01/11 09:32 AM f*ck that was quick, what was the result power wise?
FPV_R-spec Member 64 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Posted 07/01/11 09:45 AM Posted 07/01/11 09:45 AM only 360rwkw but very responsive and in a manuel
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 07/01/11 10:49 AM Posted 07/01/11 10:49 AM Ya know what!Just because I have a ute doesn't mean I want to help you move ya crap... Over this a bit lately does it look like a removalist truck.Like cmonn!!eff gay gay gay
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/01/11 10:57 AM Posted 07/01/11 10:57 AM only 360rwkw but very responsive and in a manuel 360 is a nice number. I have similar. What clutch have you got.
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/01/11 01:26 PM Posted 07/01/11 01:26 PM Spotted.... GRUG! (I think!) Leaving Burswood around 2:30pm today ... I was about 5 cars in front until you turned off Great Eastern for lunch. And a healthy lunch choice there mate!
Roof Member 213 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth | Busselton Posted 07/01/11 02:39 PM Posted 07/01/11 02:39 PM only 360rwkw but very responsive and in a manuel 360 is fun in a manual eh I think more could be fun.. peeling the tyres in 3rd would be interesting
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now