IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 08/10/10 08:51 AM Posted 08/10/10 08:51 AM the achilles at tech9 are 93 I have them on my sons carCool thanks mate.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 08/10/10 09:27 AM Posted 08/10/10 09:27 AM aaron I need those wheels either next week or week after if possible... let us know otherwise ill try hit up dean on his offercheers again!!!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 08/10/10 09:32 AM Posted 08/10/10 09:32 AM Cheers brad!Yeh, I remember. We had that little tangle into the dirt at the go kart track aswell!How ya doin?That'd be awesome.If I havent already made some headway with it by the time November rolls around, id be up for it!Speaking of gokarting.. we should def do another gokart session.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/10/10 10:24 AM Posted 08/10/10 10:24 AM (edited) Cruise!!! At least there's the AFD on the 31st to look forward to. Could pre meet and a few of us park up together at the meet points and cruise down. It's an awesome showing every year.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=70980 Edited 08/10/10 10:26 AM by -SteveR-
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/10/10 01:49 PM Posted 08/10/10 01:49 PM My "Off-street racing"
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 08/10/10 02:57 PM Posted 08/10/10 02:57 PM Anybody stayed in the bunker bay resort before?Yeh buddy, been there a few times now. Its pretty nice and easily one of the best resorts down south IMO. Windmills is also nice as is Cape Lodge but I haven't actually stayed there yet.I like Bunker Bay cause I can hide some fishing gear in the car and walk out of the room and into some salmon or hit up the rocks for sambos! Last couple of getaways have coincided with salmon season... Strange that! Last time I literally stood at the end of a rainbow on the beach. No pot of gold sadly.She'll definitely enjoy it!!Theres also the chalets in the tree top's down near Wyadup(??) which look pretty fancy.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 08/10/10 03:20 PM Posted 08/10/10 03:20 PM Ohh and heaps of promo prices lately so you can get a room for around $180 / $200 a night which is pretty reasonable.Also treat the mrs to the Mii Spa and she'll love you for it.Not quiet balla enough for Manho mind you!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/10/10 12:56 AM Posted 09/10/10 12:56 AM Cheer mate,Looking like we'l head down there thurs/fri/sat next week $199 for the lake view villa.... +1 for option Garrage, $318 for 285/35/19 federal 595rpms. worked out to $390 a tire buy the time i bought them,had them shipped and fitted.Best price in Perth was $580 plus 2 week too get them......
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/10/10 01:42 AM Posted 09/10/10 01:42 AM Good skid Kael Reminds me of my silly overexcited 13 second run only much more smoke!
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Posted 09/10/10 07:14 AM Posted 09/10/10 07:14 AM So your 11 second run, do you feather the throttle or what? I've a bet with someone from work that says I wont get into the 11s. If I lose I have to wear a skirt into work, need advice!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now