Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

That green xr6t ute went hard! I think we were dead even on the straight on one run :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Hey Rip, there is a massive thread on that "lionhunter" white falcon on the perth falcons web site. Apparently the spoiler cost $2500. Each to their own though....

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Nice skids I guess.

:)

How awesome is the blue RX7 (?) losing it then keeping it off the wall through 100% throttle... hai faiiive!

I shoulda gone but then I'd have less money for car and I'm already broke. Looking at modifying the brand new bloody exhaust >:( drones bad when towing at 100kmh, also not happy with low rpm sound in traffic (far too moo-ish/drony). Been suggested to replace rear muffler with larger stainless one for a bit over $400. Sounds good but I need cash jobs to pay for it!

Anyone needs PC work done lemme know! Or another suggestion on fixing up drone on a twin 2.5" manta mild steel zorst on a ZF equipped car.

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

Nice skids I guess.

:)

How awesome is the blue RX7 (?) losing it then keeping it off the wall through 100% throttle... hai faiiive!

I shoulda gone but then I'd have less money for car and I'm already broke. Looking at modifying the brand new bloody exhaust >:( drones bad when towing at 100kmh, also not happy with low rpm sound in traffic (far too moo-ish/drony). Been suggested to replace rear muffler with larger stainless one for a bit over $400. Sounds good but I need cash jobs to pay for it!

Anyone needs PC work done lemme know! Or another suggestion on fixing up drone on a twin 2.5" manta mild steel zorst on a ZF equipped car.

haha yeh that's my mates RX7.. I havent been in it but it goes hard and he's spent a bit on it

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: PERTH WA
Posted

Yeah he did an awesome job in saving it. No doubt that footage will turn up from time to time, its a classic!

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

haha havent spoken to him but we'll all just tell him he shat himself and froze in terror at WOT which helped him pull it out his ass haha with no skill required haha

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Ditch it & get a dump/cat setup like someone suggested Steve? :buttrock:

Cheers for the vid Mikey. Still soo glad you got that award mate, you deserve it!!

62848_1608882312014_1534906561_1515169_4023048_n.jpg

RIP that's a PFI fuel rail. I didn't buy the kit off 6BOOST direct, Brendan, but through a performance retailer who's being reasonable & covering the cost of the replacement turbo & getting it bagged over here in time for last weekend. You're not missing out on much other than a shiny overflow tank and my fuel pressure reg with that pic there mate, but here you go :)

Photo0504.jpg

Here's a worse video of a better skid too. Heaps of people who were there seem surprised it didn't land me a top 5. Should have ticked the V8 box on the Powercruise entry form me thinks.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Yeah I shoulda gone with a big dump, got the bloody cat here already. Still, can return to stock quickly if I need to this way :/ Oh and I love my new exhaust tips so it helps lessen the pain.

Maybe I can dynamat the top of the muffler xD

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Cheers Kael :D

Heres my fav pic so far thanks to Andrew Goodwin.

20101003-IMG_2609-mod-small.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...