Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 23/09/10 02:25 AM Posted 23/09/10 02:25 AM Oh mate - tell me about it!City is the bomb during work hours!!!!!!!I have often thought - even if I won the lotto, id probably still get into the city on a daily basis for a perv on all the hot secretary / office women!Cant beat it!When Deano starts his new job, we will have to organise lunch or an afterwork drink somewhere in the city.Get AK involved too.
Guest newl Guests Posted 23/09/10 02:29 AM Posted 23/09/10 02:29 AM Corporate whores galore in the city.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 23/09/10 02:40 AM Posted 23/09/10 02:40 AM Oh mate - tell me about it!City is the bomb during work hours!!!!!!!I have often thought - even if I won the lotto, id probably still get into the city on a daily basis for a perv on all the hot secretary / office women!Cant beat it!When Deano starts his new job, we will have to organise lunch or an afterwork drink somewhere in the city.Get AK involved too.definately keen for "work" luncheon , though AK is going to be a subi slut now he`s changing jobs.
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 23/09/10 03:39 AM Posted 23/09/10 03:39 AM Righto - well maybe ill make my way up subi way to meet ya's!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 23/09/10 03:54 AM Posted 23/09/10 03:54 AM Im not too sure about that. At deans track day I managed to spin tyres to 5th gear and bounce off speed cut all the way down the track. I couldnt do that on the street.We need to let ACA know that WA roads are safer than a drag strip!
Guest Slash Guests Posted 23/09/10 06:19 AM Posted 23/09/10 06:19 AM Multiquote aint working for me, so...DJ, I have plenty of tyres to put on for/after PC, so they're here if you need them.Scotty, yes I do still have it in the shed & I'm keen as for lunchtime perv sessions Brendan, target was still 13secs until I smashed that last night Adrian, that wasn't wheel spin through 5th... It was a broken axle as the Motorplex employee pointed out Everyone else,
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 23/09/10 07:00 AM Posted 23/09/10 07:00 AM Corporate whores galore in the city.don't necessarily have to corporate IMO
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 23/09/10 08:58 AM Posted 23/09/10 08:58 AM yeh I was working in central park were the St geroge tower was recently.. omg I swear the perve was that good I could of pulled 1 behinde the wall I was building!!!!!!!!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 23/09/10 09:31 AM Posted 23/09/10 09:31 AM Welldone Dean! So where to from here, are we talking about getting into the 11's? Remember, you will get into trouble if you go faster than a 12.0 without having all the safety bits on!All jokes aside, what did you end up running and did you get many runs in?
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 23/09/10 12:15 PM Posted 23/09/10 12:15 PM definately keen for "work" luncheon , though AK is going to be a subi slut now he`s changing jobs.Very keen. Tomorrow its Japanese. I do absolutely nothing now that I resigned but they still want me there. Scotty, where are you located. Im at 251 St Georges.Adrian, that wasn't wheel spin through 5th... It was a broken axle as the Motorplex employee pointed out Everyone else, YES
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now