Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Being an adult and having your mum in the car no doubt helped!

Haha didn't actually have mum in the car, just Mark me & Jena. Jena helped out later in the day by telling my mum about Marks driving experience of the day!!!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Apollo Falcons 1843 vs Ranga 1840!!

Close this week Jesse!

Would have thought some of the dockers would have scored better and we both missed out on a couple of players. This was the first round I realised that if you have an emergency you score.

How does it work next year? If my team value rises, do I get more money to spend or do I keep my team etc?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yangebup, WA
Posted

Well I got 360 with 30 left and 15.5l/ 100km at 32 now toped up an running 40psi all round n see hows that goes

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

got extension for 21 days.

as far as fixing things goes..

tyres profile on rear is to large... need to go down to 245/35/20. im gonna just borrow a set of stockies of someone.

diff bushes are f*cked... (they didn't last long) guess my new found torque killed them swiftly. that's ok probably best I upgrade them to superpros or something anyway.

HIDs and led lights need to go. (I knew this but the night before I ran out of time...) Changing headlight means pulling cold air intake box out, as well as hot side IC pipe etc etc.

have to list all my mods and get approval.

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

My forms dropped big time on Dream Team :(

Ahh well still made the final 8 play off's...just. Kinda like Carlton I spose :P haha.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane QLD
Posted

F6 needs a service, fluids & filter changes, brake pads changed etc etc... not taking it to a ford dealer any suggestions where I should go or should I just see one of the tuners? I also wnat to fit my 4 pot brembo kit to the rear and king springs to the front.

Cheers,

Matt

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

Surprised Mark was driving when you had a talking to D... You're the hoon of the family :spoton:

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Simon, how long do you need my car for to change the front pads on the Brembos (4 pot)?

Is it easy enough to do yourself? If it is I'll grab the the pads of you some time this week :)

Jesse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...