Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Thanks Mike for figuring out the bolding on random threads was ramons sig. Man it was annoying! :)

Congrats to the giver of free CRT monitors!

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

Or... taxed players spare chips and are cashing them in..................!

Guest Slash
  • Guests
Posted

DOnt know mate, We will get a little more yet once I get a second pump on it. Had to stop there because it was out of pump.

Looks as though E85 will become very popular in the future when it arrives on tap!

Or... taxed players spare chips and are cashing them in..................!

Or dealing rock alongside the cards :omg:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
Posted

Shh :buttonit: Hopefully fuel consumption will go down when I get new fuel pump so Simon can change air/fuel ratio back.

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

If anything you will use more fuel as the whole reason for needing a higher volume pump is that the current one can not pump enough fuel into the engine. :buttonit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
Posted

Yuh, but Simon had to mess with my fuel/air ratio in order to get enough fuel into the engine for the amount of power I have now. When I get the pump I'm not going to ask for heaps more power, just want it safe for whatever I want to throw at it, rather than having the ratios messed with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...