KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 14/06/10 09:10 AM Posted 14/06/10 09:10 AM yeh mate has his center muffler removed why his sounds so sh*t... why I said manta gay.. didnt even think but after adrian saying this hmm im a wee bit keen!
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 14/06/10 11:14 AM Posted 14/06/10 11:14 AM IMO, do it properly the first time, stainless all the way!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/06/10 11:28 AM Posted 14/06/10 11:28 AM What about sound? Tinny?Gf is talking about buying herself a piano.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/06/10 01:53 PM Posted 14/06/10 01:53 PM I reckon you should just do the front section with something quality Steve....Phil Watson's old blue F6 still went 11.19 with a 1.89 60' a few years ago with only the old spec Nizpro kit and an exhaust front section/stock cat-back like my blue car. I still see the car from time to time, owner's a trucky who does some contract rail work, and is not shy.I can't comment on the gains between the two as they weren't on the same car but I honestly think with a staaaaaandard tuuuuuurbo and all other things being equal there wouldn't be a great deal in it. The 4" single sounds bombed at full throttle btw, but like I say overall aftermarket front + stock cat-back > all ..
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/06/10 02:30 PM Posted 14/06/10 02:30 PM It's worth considering I have 42lb injectors lined up to go in too. Low 300's is my plan so a full exhaust is probably going to be overkill? Decisions decisions...
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 14/06/10 02:54 PM Posted 14/06/10 02:54 PM Why only 42lb injectors?If 300 is your aim, you should be fine with a quality cat/dump upgrade and leave the rest stock. Save yourself some coin and invest in some other go fast bits. Have a chat with Simon as he will be the best person to point you in the right direction.Cheers Brendan
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/06/10 03:23 PM Posted 14/06/10 03:23 PM 60lb is too high for my aims, and a set of the Bosch should suit and be good for fuelling from what I understand. Chatting to Simon all about it when I get my 90k service done soon, he is the one who suggested manta and it's backed up by a few others as I've read. Have had the Nizpro cooler sitting in the closet for like 6 months now. XCAL3 for a year and a half or something?? Finally have the cash and no warranty
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 14/06/10 03:41 PM Posted 14/06/10 03:41 PM When you have it done and pick it up, you will have a smile from ear to ear.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 14/06/10 05:28 PM Posted 14/06/10 05:28 PM I'll book in for afterwards at the massage parlour so that the muscles in my face can be returned to normal
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 14/06/10 09:54 PM Posted 14/06/10 09:54 PM hahah good call steve..whos going to kaels?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now