Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Posted 27/05/10 01:13 AM Posted 27/05/10 01:13 AM I posted a video but it got removed for some reason, I'll send you the link in PM.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 27/05/10 02:14 AM Posted 27/05/10 02:14 AM (edited) Is it caused when you connect/disconnect USB Devices?BSOD on Windows 7 usually means drivers.... could be flash box drivers / usb drivers or worse memory allocation issues...Dell are really f*cking sh*t with drivers I found. They ported most of their Vista drivers and as we all know Vista is known to be sh*t! Also Dell have problems allocating memory on Windows 7... god knows why. I had one of the new XPS 16s for a week... read forums about them, obsulte sh*thouse, I had to take 3gb memory out for it to work properly... whats the point of having 6gb if you can only use 3... returned it and got myself a HP. Mind you I had many Dell's prior and no issues so... Dont know.Maybe try update all the drivers including chipset etc from Dell if you have not done so already... If not maybe it's time to get a new Core i7 beast... Asus do a beast of a thing for only 1500ish N61JQ I thinks the model number :D Edited 27/05/10 02:25 AM by djkice
Guest Slash Guests Posted 27/05/10 02:16 AM Posted 27/05/10 02:16 AM Not until next season now. I want to sort out the tail shaft. Howz your new build going and will it be down there on the 26th?Tried our hardest but didn't get it finished Keith, a whole house Mat, Is the house for you or the girlfriend's parents?If it's you, get on it quickly as 'First Home Buyers' grant will be disappearing soon...
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 27/05/10 03:37 AM Posted 27/05/10 03:37 AM (edited) Yeh its our house, we are building in Trinity. We looked at Jindalee but bigger blocks (600-650sqm or so) are out of our price range. We're safe with FHBG but I didnt know it was going? Unless people have genuine savings or parents backing them, its going to be tough to get a house in a few years Edited 27/05/10 03:38 AM by Mat
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Posted 27/05/10 03:56 AM Posted 27/05/10 03:56 AM I doubt it will go forever, they'll always need something to help people get into their first house.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/05/10 06:01 AM Posted 27/05/10 06:01 AM maybe it's time to get a new Core i7 beast...I tend to agree Make sure you get 3y warranty too.It's a lot of fun driving a hire car eh 'manual' mode isn't quite the ZF experience but it's still enough for some amusement heheheif you see a white corolla dropping to second coming into corners it may be me LOL
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 27/05/10 09:45 AM Posted 27/05/10 09:45 AM what did u get done brenden? just tune orr injectors too?
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 27/05/10 12:21 PM Posted 27/05/10 12:21 PM Question... Will 15" stockies clear rear PBR brakes?? I have a mate who has a half used set of MT slicks in 15" for $200 and im going to grab them off him if they will fit
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 8m Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/05/10 01:05 PM Posted 27/05/10 01:05 PM you will need to grind the calipers mate.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/05/10 01:10 PM Posted 27/05/10 01:10 PM (edited) Sounds commodore-esque!Spots over recent month or so:lol - Stoneville RdF'n Classy FPV, apparentlyToday on South St Edited 27/05/10 01:14 PM by -SteveR-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now