Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Deffs not a kid, but ill let cool slide cause you're a Carlton supporter :innocent: We gotta stick together with all these anchor wankers and budgie supporters! haha

Yeah GO THE BLUES.....

Mind you we are quite happy that the wankers are giving the overgrown budgies a serve

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Yeah GO THE BLUES.....

Mind you we are quite happy that the wankers are giving the overgrown budgies a serve

Yeah agreed! I'll support the dockers of the eagles anyday!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Jesse, How do u manage to score so high in dream team in your budget? Only two weeks ago I realised that teams compete lol. First game I got around 1300 but now up around 1700. Pav scored almost 250 as captain but I noticed Ablett scored well if he was your captain. Hes not in my team but!

  • Lost Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Grug

don't you get a freebie with your insurance???

Yeah all the cool kids have SHOCKWAVE.... Yay I'm cool yay I'm a KID again ?!??

just a big kid D , me too!! :hmmm:

Edited by nifty
  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted

well the F6 is for sale now, 31kono etc... spewin to see it go cause its been a farken great car !!

now just to decide between a G6ET in silk or seduce with black/charcoal wheels, dark tint, dark leather... or an FG turbo in the same colours with luxo pack etc..

apart from the lack of LSD in the luxo, are there any other driveline differences really??

  • Slippery when dry
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Foot Hills W.A
Posted

4 more days in the dirt to go.... :turboboink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 11d
Posted

Grug

don't you get a freebie with your insurance???

Yeah all the cool kids have SHOCKWAVE.... Yay I'm cool yay I'm a KID again ?!??

Turns out I have windscreen cover.. Maybe I should be spending the $500 it would have cost me for a new windscreen on gofast bits :D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

that sounds more than reasonable :turboboink:

  • Ginja Ninja
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Jesse, How do u manage to score so high in dream team in your budget? Only two weeks ago I realised that teams compete lol. First game I got around 1300 but now up around 1700. Pav scored almost 250 as captain but I noticed Ablett scored well if he was your captain. Hes not in my team but!

Yeh I've got Ablett as my captain and I think he racked up 366 points last week :)

Main thing is making sure all your players are actually getting a game each week. Still havn't had a full team yet this season which is a pain! Made a few trades this week so hopefully will crack the 2000 points mark.

Other thing is to make sure you have a few good players tha score well in your back line (Hodge, Kenelly, Sxcotland, Carrazzo) are all good point scorers. If you can afford Chapman grab him too! Im trying to make room for him atm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...