discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/05/10 07:43 AM Posted 12/05/10 07:43 AM I'll do it too, a nice changing colour one!
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/05/10 07:46 AM Posted 12/05/10 07:46 AM (edited) Mikey, you're closer to being a pensioner than a kid bro! Edited 12/05/10 07:47 AM by Under-Pants
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 12/05/10 07:54 AM Posted 12/05/10 07:54 AM Mikey, you're closer to being a pensioner than a kid bro!ahaha I was looking for a "like" button for your comment.. stupid facebook habbits
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/05/10 08:09 AM Posted 12/05/10 08:09 AM Damn kids these days!! No respect for your elders
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Posted 12/05/10 10:20 AM Posted 12/05/10 10:20 AM Anyone know anyone that does windscreens and could maybe hook me up?
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 12/05/10 11:10 AM Posted 12/05/10 11:10 AM Anyone know anyone that does windscreens and could maybe hook me up? Grugdon't you get a freebie with your insurance???Yeah all the cool kids have SHOCKWAVE.... Yay I'm cool yay I'm a KID again ?!??
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 12/05/10 11:59 AM Posted 12/05/10 11:59 AM yay I'm a KID again ?!??NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/05/10 12:38 PM Posted 12/05/10 12:38 PM Yeah all the cool kids have SHOCKWAVE.... Yay I'm cool yay I'm a KID again ?!??Deffs not a kid, but ill let cool slide cause you're a Carlton supporter We gotta stick together with all these anchor wankers and budgie supporters! haha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/05/10 12:45 PM Posted 12/05/10 12:45 PM Nice sig Jesse - is that when the clutch went?
Torquen Ginja Ninja Member 297 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 12/05/10 12:50 PM Posted 12/05/10 12:50 PM Haha cheers Steve!Nah photo was taken over a year ago on a mates private property (Narnia I think ) with my old clutch. Am now about to get my 3rd clutch in under 2 years Clutch wen't this time when similar activites to the above photo were being performed though, lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now