Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

yeh that place is bullsh*t hey, when I rocked up I was liek holy fark !! the rock bar on the ocean made kudeta look like girrawheen tavern, many hot euro women too..

ive never stayed over tanjung way before at the mirage etc.. always kuta or legian pretty much, love the nightlife too much haha.. is there much over that way?

yeh 15-20 people is gonna be killa, 4 couples then 7 single chicks, 2 unconfirmed chicks and 2 single dudes who we think are Hulu patrons anyway haha... win:win on perve ratio haha

Yeh that bar looks incredible! Easy way to spend an enjoyable evening.

Nusa \ tanjung pretty quiet and its definitely more for families. There's a few restaurants and bars but more family orientated and not as busy. I could never stay in kuta. Only 15minutes by taxi so its not hard to go to kuta either

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Mat

Hulu club burnt down quite a while ago now. But the ladybois can still be found at the Beach shack on Shahadewa lane just across the road from the old site.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

I just found out one of my reps goes over there 4-6 times a year and brings back 18y/o gay indonesians and employes them as "cleaners". Gives em a nice little holiday, pays them well and takes them home again for a new one. fcuked up indeed

I have mate who had a mate as well. I call 'em house boyzblush.gif

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Its pretty gross but I guess its all legal and the balinese boys are happy to do so..

D, at least nangman will know where to find them!

are u off anytime soon??

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Well, went for my inspection today ride height is fine even though the man was taking a few extra lifts to get the wheel off the ground haha.

Buuut in saying that I need to change back to stocks and it will pass easy peasy any one got some laying around 18' with high profile tyre's??

muchly appreciated will throw in a carton of choice

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

that's pretty ordinary. They just want your money ;)

I'd offer mine but they dont have tread lol

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Spotto 2MUCHHP heading west on Leach at about 5:45 today in Booragoon area!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Its pretty gross but I guess its all legal and the balinese boys are happy to do so..

D, at least nangman will know where to find them!

are u off anytime soon??

Mat have 2 weeks in July (just Jena no Brad) and then another stint in September for a wedding no kids at all which to us is AWEOME!!

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Yeh pretty much hey, it's only because I have 2 different tyre sizes.

cops create hassle for nothing

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...