Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Normally I say its your car, do what you want with it. But in this case the crime was just to heinous. I cant believe any one could do this to a falcon, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. :spoton:

post-6916-1134336752_thumb.jpg

post-6916-1134336839_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

looks like one I saw the other day but it had a sticker on the front quater panels that read" STAGE 4 CHIPPED"

it must have had some grunt!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

This is probably going to come off pretty mean, but... That person must actually be a bit retarded? It seems like sticking any bit of crap on to the car is their way of trying to impress people?

It is obvious that they have no idea about actually making the car perform better at all.

  • EVO 9 SUPPORTER
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 8d
  • Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE!
Posted

That looks COOL!....I just want one!.... :spoton::tease:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Definitely suffering from a led deficiency :tease:

:spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 23d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Looks a bit like the mum's Volvo from the KFC ad with all the cardboard bodykit.

Some people have no self pride.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Totally sic mate :nerd8:

but your right - that sort of sh!t belongs on a holden.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

He should be banned for life from driving/owning a ford if hes going to make a mess of it like that :nerd8:

Shane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...