Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

man, after last night I can give you some advice - run in winter!

F6 UTE is right, you don't always need power, I ran with more power, and struggled to match my previous time!

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Pat,I think its time to upgrade your running shoes.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
back to the original question, what does it take?

much practice.

that's what it takes...

Running with the below mods bar the clutch (was using a xtreme P.O.S clutch at that point) and having basically no experience (had done 3 passes a few week earlier) I ran 3 consecutive 13.1 passes all at 31 degrees+, and all first 60's @ 2.2 speeds of 113mph, it would appear to me that PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE would be key to getting into the 11's in the sedan. It might also be an idea to look at cv's at this point too.

Mark

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted
Pat,I think its time to upgrade your running shoes.

Yeah. my feet are getting sore!

I think I might have reached the limit of my tyres, and by the time the weather is cooler I'll probably need new tyres anyway

and maybe some MT's!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...