Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted

Nothing to hide but in november my car will be running a new bigger turbo and nos I want an 8 second pass that's why I said give me sometime then I will be on your power lvl and we can really play remember im 200+rwkw on the power you are aiming for

I suggest you run your car a few times before coming to melb

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
Hey Adam,

Have you posted your dyno sheet on this site ? I remember you mentioned you were planning to once you had an electronic copy. If you have can you post a link on this thread I'm sure everyone would be keen to have a look.

Robbie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Robbie I dont have a copy of my dyno sheet

My mph does the talking dynos mean nothing

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Nothing to hide but in november my car will be running a new bigger turbo and nos I want an 8 second pass that's why I said give me sometime then I will be on your power lvl and we can really play remember im 200+rwkw on the power you are aiming for 

I suggest you run your car a few times before coming to melb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I am concerend I am the underdog.

Are you not the fastest T in the land why would you want to race DYO without true inspection and vehicle weight.

Are you sure I have 200+rwkw more than you! not so long ago you quoted that there are alot of non existant power figuers on Dyno's that aren't REAL and that HPF dyno ponny's are the real deal.

So it's about time we find out what exactly is going on dont you think!!!

Proper inspection and vehicle weight versus the outcome ET and MPH I think that's fair to both parties and the forum members so they don't get confused again!!!

You have nothing to worry about when your car is at the next level I will give you a rematch iff required

Regards Spiro

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Let me know when you guys are running...

I'll drive over from Adelaide to see this.

1000 kW of XR6T's duelling...... woohoo

Like the AFL final, we'll once again see,

The Vics's take on Sydney, to find the "Ultimate T".

Adam has thrown away his so-called "retired" tag....

'cause a challenge has been dangled, like to a bull a red flag.

Adam has shown us, he's the king of the strip.

With a 9.98 second pass, he's got the quickest ship.

But up in the North, there's a strong wind blowing..

Caused by the venturi from Spiro's huge turbo flowing.

I so much would like to know its no dream,

to feel the earth shake, with the tyres smoke and scream..

'cause it would have to be the most awesome of sights,

Two T's running into the 9's from the christmas tree lights

tom

onya fellas.

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
Nothing to hide but in november my car will be running a new bigger turbo and nos I want an 8 second pass that's why I said give me sometime then I will be on your power lvl and we can really play remember im 200+rwkw on the power you are aiming for 

I suggest you run your car a few times before coming to melb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I am concerend I am the underdog.

Are you not the fastest T in the land why would you want to race DYO without true inspection and vehicle weight.

Are you sure I have 200+rwkw more than you! not so long ago you quoted that there are alot of non existant power figuers on Dyno's that aren't REAL and that HPF dyno ponny's are the real deal.

So it's about time we find out what exactly is going on dont you think!!!

Proper inspection and vehicle weight versus the outcome ET and MPH I think that's fair to both parties and the forum members so they don't get confused again!!!

You have nothing to worry about when your car is at the next level I will give you a rematch iff required

Regards Spiro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We will be racing when my car is at the next level my car will not be racing in current trim again as I want to drive it for a few months

I will have the car stripped of all weight and you can check over it all you want :laughing:

Well if we really want to compair here I ran 135mph with 390rwkw now how much power were you claiming ?? when you did 134mph ??

I havnt seen one dyno sheet from your car without all the details whited out so what are you trying to hide ??

Best we stop the talk and I will see you at the track near the end of the year it will be a show for everyone :blush:

Now hurry up and get your car done run it so I know what I have to do to beat you again :sick:

Really I have nothing to prove here do I ? im the fastest the first into 9's the first to break 140mph this is all just for fun

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

I'm feeling left out. I know my car may be a little slow but I'm always up for a contest. :laughing:

I'm happy to run anyone heads up, (this means we both go on green). Doesn't matter who has the fastest time or highest MPH, the one over the line first wins. I'll be giving Adam and Spiro nearly 3/4 of a second but I'm happy to try. :blush:

Geea. :sick:

Guest xrtwpn
  • Guests
Posted
I'm feeling left out. I know my car may be a little slow but I'm always up for a contest. :laughing:

I'm happy to run anyone heads up, (this means we both go on green). Doesn't matter who has the fastest time or highest MPH, the one over the line first wins. I'll be giving Adam and Spiro nearly 3/4 of a second but I'm happy to try. :sick:

Geea. :pooh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We will organise a big xr6 turbo day I think craig

With lots of racing and at the end of the day spiro and me will go for it :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Nothing to hide but in november my car will be running a new bigger turbo and nos I want an 8 second pass that's why I said give me sometime then I will be on your power lvl and we can really play remember im 200+rwkw on the power you are aiming for 

I suggest you run your car a few times before coming to melb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I am concerend I am the underdog.

Are you not the fastest T in the land why would you want to race DYO without true inspection and vehicle weight.

Are you sure I have 200+rwkw more than you! not so long ago you quoted that there are alot of non existant power figuers on Dyno's that aren't REAL and that HPF dyno ponny's are the real deal.

So it's about time we find out what exactly is going on dont you think!!!

Proper inspection and vehicle weight versus the outcome ET and MPH I think that's fair to both parties and the forum members so they don't get confused again!!!

You have nothing to worry about when your car is at the next level I will give you a rematch iff required

Regards Spiro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We will be racing when my car is at the next level my car will not be racing in current trim again as I want to drive it for a few months

I will have the car stripped of all weight and you can check over it all you want :laughing:

Well if we really want to compair here I ran 135mph with 390rwkw now how much power were you claiming ?? when you did 134mph ??

I havnt seen one dyno sheet from your car without all the details whited out so what are you trying to hide ??

Best we stop the talk and I will see you at the track near the end of the year it will be a show for everyone :blush:

Now hurry up and get your car done run it so I know what I have to do to beat you again :sick:

Really I have nothing to prove here do I ? im the fastest the first into 9's the first to break 140mph this is all just for fun

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fair enough Adam I had a feeling you might pull out under these rules but again whatever makes you happy!

Wish that you didn't though the only difference between our cars was the gearbox you say when I ran 135mph and I did that with the standard box 3psi launch and this much power

post-6379-1129013146_thumb.jpg

What do I have to do for you to run me in the trim you ran 9.98 with these rules

I will turn the boost down a little PROMISE

Hope your not getting offended it's all good fun but your responce is leading me to believe there is a different reason on why your pulling out hope I am wrong.

Prove me wrong

Spiro

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
I'm feeling left out. I know my car may be a little slow but I'm always up for a contest. :laughing:

I'm happy to run anyone heads up, (this means we both go on green). Doesn't matter who has the fastest time or highest MPH, the one over the line first wins. I'll be giving Adam and Spiro nearly 3/4 of a second but I'm happy to try. :blush:

Geea. :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that is the response I was waiting for well done Caig your a gentleman looking forward to having some fun doing this.

I love it when it's STRAIGHT UP NO BULL

Thanks Craig

Spiro

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 5d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted

This is one day I am really looking forward to, all the potentials and bullsh*t will be put to the side FACT will be the winner here not what you might be able to do.

P.S. We all know what Adam can do as he has done it time and time again.

Dave. :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...