phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/10/05 03:25 AM Posted 03/10/05 03:25 AM What do you say after sex!!!!Add your name and responseand star sign at the bottom Aries : I' m hungry, pass the pizza. Taurus : Okay, let's do it again. Gemini : Have you seen the TV remote? Cancer : When are we getting married? Leo : Wasn't I fantastic? Virgo : I need to wash the sheets. Libra : I liked it if you liked it. Scorpio : Perhaps I should untie you. Sagittarius : Don't call me, I'll call you. Capricorn : Do you have a business card? Aquarius : Now let's do it again and again and again and again... Pisces : What did you say your name was?Phantomchic - It Still exists...... gemini
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 03/10/05 03:27 AM Posted 03/10/05 03:27 AM Phantomchic - It Still exists...... gemini<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jarrod - Fark tab your aewsome Gemini
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 9d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 03/10/05 03:38 AM Posted 03/10/05 03:38 AM Phucknuckle - "See.........I told you I was better than the Guitarist!"Leo
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 03/10/05 03:46 AM Posted 03/10/05 03:46 AM carty "meh, ive had better"taurus
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 03/10/05 04:11 AM Posted 03/10/05 04:11 AM Lumpy- "Out b**ch! Can't you see there's a lineup!"Gemini
cunners Member 141 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 03/10/05 04:57 AM Posted 03/10/05 04:57 AM What do you mean say???Theres nothing to say just... LEO
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 03/10/05 05:43 AM Posted 03/10/05 05:43 AM What do you mean say???Theres nothing to say just... LEO <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Amen, I can't handle all that 'Afterplay'..
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/10/05 05:45 AM Posted 03/10/05 05:45 AM Cro - go wash the sheets woman
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/10/05 05:58 AM Posted 03/10/05 05:58 AM "Its good for the hair, now go and wash yourself for round 2....AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT"Aquarian
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 03/10/05 06:27 AM Posted 03/10/05 06:27 AM "lets do the alphabet, just gotta double check I got the G"Capricorn.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now