Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
[I'll find ya one!

love,

half wog!

I am proud to be known as a wogstralian! Skippy mum and eye-tie dad!

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

dont go chopping of horses heads to quick, the way fuel prices are we may need them soon. I think I will need at lest four of them to pull the T along Mad Max III style. I wonder if APS will do a phase 2 kit for a horse. :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 14d
  • Location: Frankston
Posted
I recon they look sh*t but fully sick for a wog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe there are alot of wogs on this forum, me included. So I would think twice before making comments like that. Not all full, half or whatever wogs are

FULLY SICK

It's fine to have some fun, but don't tkae it to far, get my drift. You may find a fish on your front door step or a horses head in your bed! :owned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I know why you liked my wifes woggy food at Craig's house :owned::blush:

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 16d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
dont go chopping of horses heads to quick, the way fuel prices are we may need them soon. I think I will need at lest four of them to pull the T along Mad Max III style. I wonder if APS will do a phase 2 kit for a horse. :owned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If they do it will only be for show :blush:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

sheesh theres alot of wogs here, I thought I was alone :blush:

rushed6, dont have a go at us for nothing :glad:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I dont understand what rushed6 was saying or even if he was taking the pi$$ out of wogs. I hope he wasnt in a bad way, cos I have quite a few wog mates that I wakeboard with and they are the funniest buggers ever, they are full wogs and I take the pi$$ a fair bit, but they no I would never actually be serious cos they are total legends. Go the wogs!!!

Horse head in the bed......that's pi$$ funny.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Enough about the wogs. Lets see pics of the Turbo badge on the front girll.

  • Just sit back and enjoy the ride...!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted
Enough about the wogs.  Lets see pics of the Turbo badge on the front girll.

Not a Turbo badge... but my grill has an XR badge on it.

Mod from My Garage

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
I recon they look sh*t but fully sick for a wog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why have a go at wogs?? :spoton:

Its the dame concept as the F6 badge on the Typhoon grill. I recon it looks neat.

The best was to do it is to get a thin black plastick backing plate and cut it just big enough for the Turbo badge to fir on it. Stick the badge onto it and then fix that to the grill, with some form of glue or silastic.

:spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey buddy I'm half wog so if I wanna have a go I will. just like I'm half ozzy so if I wanna beat my kangaroo down while eating some pasta I will do so. :crybaby:

(dunno if this made any sense at all so sorry to all you fully sick wogs out there with your neon lights)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Back on the badge thing, I reckon an XR or Turbo badge to the right of the Ford badge (where the F6 badge on the phoon lives) would be awesome. Full respekt - it's the sort of individuality that should be encouraged. As opposed to re-badging a mock-up XT with F6 badges say...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...