maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 02/09/05 03:53 PM Posted 02/09/05 03:53 PM Ill race any STI on the street just wack the MT streets on eheh would be fun<{POST_SNAPBACK}>naughty naughty adam that kinda stuff can get you in trouble
muzza420 Member 412 Member For: 21y 4m 8d Posted 02/09/05 06:22 PM Posted 02/09/05 06:22 PM (edited) Well guys just wanted to say that it was my T against the sti and I wanna thank my freind Simon for doing a great job on it he deserves the respect and I would recommend him to anyone, as he said we are getting ready to do more mods to my T next week.I must say that it does take a lot of courage for somone to come on to our forum and admit his loss, and I say good on him cuz most people wouldnt do that, and mate if you ever wanted to take a ride in my T PM me and hopefully if not busy I will take u for a spin. muzza Edited 02/09/05 06:28 PM by muzza420
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 02/09/05 07:58 PM Posted 02/09/05 07:58 PM Well guys just wanted to say that it was my T against the sti and I wanna thank my freind Simon for doing a great job on it he deserves the respect and I would recommend him to anyone, as he said we are getting ready to do more mods to my T next week.I must say that it does take a lot of courage for somone to come on to our forum and admit his loss, and I say good on him cuz most people wouldnt do that, and mate if you ever wanted to take a ride in my T PM me and hopefully if not busy I will take u for a spin. muzza <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well said, Clarke
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 02/09/05 08:22 PM Posted 02/09/05 08:22 PM I go up the girlfriends house check the forums and I missed out on this thread damn you guys I am not awake enough to post my view but to save us all the trouble go buy a xr6 turbo mate
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 02/09/05 10:40 PM Posted 02/09/05 10:40 PM Here,this will piss everyone off.I just bought a 97 wrx with 18" wheels,silver,lady driver and execellent condition for $9000I will sell it for heaps more.Bet you dont hate a WRX now if you picked one up for that money.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/05 10:56 PM Posted 02/09/05 10:56 PM Here,this will piss everyone off.I just bought a 97 wrx with 18" wheels,silver,lady driver and execellent condition for $9000I will sell it for heaps more.Bet you dont hate a WRX now if you picked one up for that money.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you serious? How many km on it? You will make a nice profit on that!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/09/05 12:04 AM Posted 03/09/05 12:04 AM We have a nice HKS exhaust ready to go on and some other goodies.Hope to get $16000 to $18000
Guest super6 Guests Posted 03/09/05 12:26 AM Posted 03/09/05 12:26 AM that's damn cheap for a rex. Good Luck with the profits.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 03/09/05 12:33 AM Posted 03/09/05 12:33 AM Its a mates car that will be traded for 9000k and I can get it for 9000k.
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/09/05 03:33 AM Posted 03/09/05 03:33 AM Ill race any STI on the street just wack the MT streets on eheh would be fun<{POST_SNAPBACK}>By the time you put the MTs on the STi will be gone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now