gassit Grow old not up! Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Behind the wheel. Posted 29/07/05 09:01 AM Posted 29/07/05 09:01 AM G'day guys,Have owned my T for 30 days now and what a rush.Kilometres 5500I had my car lowered at HPF with springs supplied. Rob's mechanics did a great job with the front and the rear being aligned.( Front SL and the back SSL)Very happy.First service has been done with the factory flash and the car went heaps stronger after the sevice than before it.Booked in for edit on Thursday with high expectations. After discussions with Rob he suggest's that I try the edit first then progesss from there.I'm not after killer KW's but, responsive low down power and some form of economy. My tunes will be,1. Wife tune rev limeter at 3000 RPM.( She hasn't driven it yet) 2. 95 Octane tune.3. 98 Octane highest possible tune without valve springs or injectors.I have had over 20 late model company cars over the last 30 years and this car is the 2nd car I have owned in that time. I can hang a towel off my @#$%^& every time I drive it. I can't wait till next thursday night.I will keep you informed about how it goes after the edit.RegardsSteve.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/05 09:09 AM Posted 29/07/05 09:09 AM I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it mate, we will have to catch up so I can have a good look.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 29/07/05 09:10 AM Posted 29/07/05 09:10 AM Nice one Steve. looks the goods. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh soon... Tell Jackson to get on his bloody bike!
Dr Z Member 378 Member For: 22y 7m 8d Posted 29/07/05 09:30 AM Posted 29/07/05 09:30 AM Thanks for reminding us what a terrific ride it is. Edit adds to "WHOOSH FACTOR" fun!
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 29/07/05 11:55 PM Posted 29/07/05 11:55 PM That's good to hear Steve and l must say being inside it and seeing the Rapid is
gassit Grow old not up! Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Behind the wheel. Posted 04/08/05 03:44 AM Author Posted 04/08/05 03:44 AM It was dropped off today at HPF for the edit and I can't wait till 5 0'Clock to pick it up.I will post up after I have had some fun out on the road tomorrow. RegardsSteve
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Posted 04/08/05 04:00 AM Posted 04/08/05 04:00 AM (edited) Gassit... you look a little young to be driving a car... Ross Edited 04/08/05 04:00 AM by Ford_Power
gassit Grow old not up! Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Behind the wheel. Posted 04/08/05 04:28 AM Author Posted 04/08/05 04:28 AM Only just turned 18. Just kidding I have 4 kids and haven't grown up a bit since I was 18, I've only got older!!!!!That's the great thing about being a bloke were not expected to grow up.Cheers, SteveP.S. That's Kid #2
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 21d Posted 04/08/05 04:39 AM Posted 04/08/05 04:39 AM It was dropped off today at HPF for the edit and I can't wait till 5 0'Clock to pick it up.I will post up after I have had some fun out on the road tomorrow. RegardsSteve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only 250 or so minutes to go not that you would be watching the clock or anything.Looking fwd to hearing the results. My guess is that you will be trading in the towel for a queen size doona
gassit Grow old not up! Legacy Donating Member 227 Member For: 22y 5m 17d Location: Behind the wheel. Posted 04/08/05 04:44 AM Author Posted 04/08/05 04:44 AM It was dropped off today at HPF for the edit and I can't wait till 5 0'Clock to pick it up.I will post up after I have had some fun out on the road tomorrow. RegardsSteveOnly 250 or so minutes to go not that you would be watching the clock or anything.Looking fwd to hearing the results. My guess is that you will be trading in the towel for a queen size doona
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now