Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 28/08/05 12:27 PM Author Posted 28/08/05 12:27 PM Yeh I thought it wasSorry about the late emails everyone, there will be plenty of notice next time!pics on the way soon guys...
cobramad Member 824 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/08/05 04:36 PM Posted 29/08/05 04:36 PM Hi guys,The big event went very well indeed, despite the inclement weather. Great to finally meet the local members and compare notes. It seems that all there enjoyed the company and talking shop, amongst other things. Weir Road even better when damp, dont ya reckon...??? Maybe we should have a cruise and then a good meal somewhere, suggestions anyone..? BTW, standard brakes barely adequate if pushed, time for another solution... PBR...Wilwood...Alcon...AP...Brembo (Now Im dreamin'...) Mal K
driftin_XR Member 20 Member For: 21y 3m 20d Posted 01/09/05 06:22 AM Posted 01/09/05 06:22 AM ok so can we match the screen names to the cars. I had the red xr8.xxxr6t had the citric turbbut who had the other cars???
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 01/09/05 06:25 AM Posted 01/09/05 06:25 AM im the blueprint Tm6_xr6t was the white manual beastPS where did you get your suspension done?
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 01/09/05 07:07 AM Posted 01/09/05 07:07 AM im the black T. "Driftin XR".........ha I would never had guessed you were piloting the XR8!!!! There were some good vids of a GT with some stockies doing whips and drifting around posted recently...check it out if you can find it. Take it sleezy fellas
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/09/05 07:56 AM Posted 01/09/05 07:56 AM I drive a lightining strike XR6 T but on the day I came in my mates GT-P.By the way when we got back from the cruiz I loaded the 8psi stock capa map from the edit and we both drove to his house and man we were neck and neck all the way there.PS. Steve or anyone else with photos could you please post them.CheersAdrian
Romulus Legacy Donating Member 1,279 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Location: Perth Posted 01/09/05 09:05 AM Posted 01/09/05 09:05 AM im the blueprint Tm6_xr6t was the white manual beastPS where did you get your suspension done?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>WA Suspension. Bilstein shocks and Lovell springs. Rides superb!
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/09/05 01:35 PM Author Posted 01/09/05 01:35 PM
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 01/09/05 02:40 PM Posted 01/09/05 02:40 PM Thanks Steve
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/09/05 10:58 PM Author Posted 01/09/05 10:58 PM If anyone wants originals (I have edited size and numberplates) PM me
Recommended Posts