xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/07/05 11:31 AM Posted 25/07/05 11:31 AM Nizpro with an 11.1 in the ute I think
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 25/07/05 04:12 PM Posted 25/07/05 04:12 PM Nizpro with an 11.1 in the ute I think<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're right Deano, Simon ran an 11.16@131 I think. I think it was street tyres and race fuel.Geea.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/07/05 06:46 AM Posted 26/07/05 06:46 AM SNIPThis along with keeping the Ford transmisson/diff will give everyone a chance of getting on the list. This isn't such an issue yet as there aren't too many out there with different turbo's and drivelines, but in a few years I believe it will be.Geea. I agree Craig, being allowed to use different transmissions and diffs can also save you time. The playing field has to be level as Luke said.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 26/07/05 09:02 AM Posted 26/07/05 09:02 AM Hey guys,With the popularity of the BA's, we're looking to run a 1/4 mile Top 20 list and thought this would be the best place to throw a few ideas around.I know some of you like to run on street tyres but I'd prefer to allow drag slick tyres as this will help see the full potential of these cars reached. We would however like to set a maximum tyre size from day 1. Limit it to perhaps a 28x10-inch. Will this size fit on a std BA?Also the 4.0-litre twin cam engine would have to stay in place obivously.Apart from that, race fuel and weight saving measures are allowed (I.e. interior). One thing we will not allow would be the removal of the rear tray (as seen in the Ute models). The car must retain a std body form.What do you guys think? I'd really appreciate your input.RegardsLuke Oxleywww.fullBOOST.com.au<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds fine to me Luke.28 by 10 would be a bit of a squeeze but not unachievable.RegardsSpiro
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 26/07/05 04:14 PM Posted 26/07/05 04:14 PM Luke, would this mean we could still use the MT ET Streets 275/40/17's?Geea.
peasoup Member 4 Member For: 21y 4m 2d Posted 27/07/05 11:56 AM Author Posted 27/07/05 11:56 AM Yes Craig.I just want to put a cap on slick size to keep it a street chassis so to speak (no tubbed cars).
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 19/09/05 11:24 AM Posted 19/09/05 11:24 AM I've heard from a very reliable source (Luke the owner of Fullboost) that he is currently compiling the top 20 list. If you have improved your times to what is in this thread or if you're not in the thread at all please give Luke your current PB. I'm pretty sure Luke will be requiring timeslips and would probably like a photo too.Geea.
Guest xrtwpn Guests Posted 19/09/05 11:25 AM Posted 19/09/05 11:25 AM Heya everyone Luke froom fullboost has given the xr6 turbos there own records sectionhttp://www.fullboost.com.au/records.php?class=16With a few rules to keep it fair and make sure we aren't racing agaist full on drag cars
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now