GTjake Member 46 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Location: Geelong, VIC Posted 19/07/05 11:12 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:12 AM Hi there, eveyone!I just picked up my GT-P. Man, I love this car!These things are awesome!Thanks to everyone on this site I have learned a lot from lurking here.Oh well guess I better go back to work now so can get some more $$$ to spend on the car... I love OT rates!See ya.Jake. Aug 2004 GT-P. Black. Leather. GPS. Reversing radar.
andyturbo Member 500 Member For: 22y 6m 13d Gender: Male Posted 19/07/05 11:18 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:18 AM Congratulations! Good to see another great car on the road. Have you got it sideways yet?
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 19/07/05 11:22 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:22 AM
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: Geelong Posted 19/07/05 11:25 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:25 AM Congrats mate know how you feel without the "p" though, the sound, the look, the instant grunt the relative uncommoness. Auto or manual? stripes or no stripes? I just love em to death as well, chuck on a few pics
cikas Team HgAg Member 616 Member For: 21y 10m 23d Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 19/07/05 11:27 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:27 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Congrats Mate2nd best thing behind a F6 j/king man...all the best with your new beastcikas
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 19/07/05 11:52 AM Posted 19/07/05 11:52 AM Ditto, please post some pics l love the mk2 GT-P alloys!If you've got time tell us about your driving impressions and overall opinion of the car.Cheers Mondie
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/07/05 12:07 PM Posted 19/07/05 12:07 PM Awesome car mate. I've had mine now for about 3 months and I just can't stop driving it. Congratulations I'd love to see some pics.
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 19/07/05 12:44 PM Posted 19/07/05 12:44 PM congrats... and ooooooooooo nice color
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 20/07/05 04:14 AM Posted 20/07/05 04:14 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ditto, please post some pics l love the mk2 GT-P alloys!If you've got time tell us about your driving impressions and overall opinion of the car.Cheers Mondie<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice choice mate...and welcome to the forums. I will be salary packaging a new car in 2006 and at this stage its a Phoon vs a GT...oohhh the dilemmas..!!!!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 20/07/05 05:45 AM Posted 20/07/05 05:45 AM Nnnnnnnooooooooo ..... :spoton: I can't wait another 12 months ... it's going to kill me ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now