Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/07/05 05:57 AM Posted 20/07/05 05:57 AM Ditto, please post some pics l love the mk2 GT-P alloys!If you've got time tell us about your driving impressions and overall opinion of the car.Cheers MondieIts an aug 04 so I dought it has the 19's.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 20/07/05 06:02 AM Posted 20/07/05 06:02 AM Nice colour choice and nice car nothing comes close to the look and sound of a GT in my unbiased opinion
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 20/07/05 07:39 AM Posted 20/07/05 07:39 AM Nnnnnnnooooooooo ..... I can't wait another 12 months ... it's going to kill me ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Patience my friend....I'm 12 months away as well.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 20/07/05 10:57 AM Posted 20/07/05 10:57 AM On ya mate,Have had mine for 18 months now and still get that stupid grin on my face when ever I get 'adventurous' Although it's slow going at the moment, bloody killing me not taking her over 4500rpm (only 250kms to go.....yessssss!!!!!)
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 20/07/05 10:59 AM Posted 20/07/05 10:59 AM Only 12 months ......my how time flies, it seemed like only yesterday that you were weeping in your cordial about it being 3 years!!!
FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Posted 20/07/05 11:02 AM Posted 20/07/05 11:02 AM I take delivery in January of a MK III GT-P with 6 speed auto, so I don't have long to go to know the GT feeling, I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot like ( but better than ) my present MK I XR8 feeling!I still have not finally decided colour, am agonising!! My order is filled out and on my dealers desk but they can't officially order till the MK III's are officially announced. Congrat's on your's mate.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 20/07/05 11:17 AM Posted 20/07/05 11:17 AM I take delivery in January of a MK III GT-P with 6 speed auto, so I don't have long to go to know the GT feeling, I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot like ( but better than ) my present MK I XR8 feeling!I still have not finally decided colour, am agonising!! My order is filled out and on my dealers desk but they can't officially order till the MK III's are officially announced. Congrat's on your's mate.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how are u so sure it will come with the 6 speed auto
FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Posted 20/07/05 11:20 AM Posted 20/07/05 11:20 AM I take delivery in January of a MK III GT-P with 6 speed auto, so I don't have long to go to know the GT feeling, I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot like ( but better than ) my present MK I XR8 feeling!I still have not finally decided colour, am agonising!! My order is filled out and on my dealers desk but they can't officially order till the MK III's are officially announced. Congrat's on your's mate.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how are u so sure it will come with the 6 speed auto<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're kidding right?
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 21/07/05 07:06 AM Posted 21/07/05 07:06 AM yea love the GT, had mine for a bit, the BOSS is a great engine, headers +exhaust = makes the GT sound right!, but bad news im defecting to turbo, the GT's up for sale and I take the Phoon in 1 month.. it will be sad, but I want to try something new.
FPV329 Member 128 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Posted 21/07/05 07:11 AM Posted 21/07/05 07:11 AM yea love the GT, had mine for a bit, the BOSS is a great engine, headers +exhaust = makes the GT sound right!, but bad news im defecting to turbo, the GT's up for sale and I take the Phoon in 1 month.. it will be sad, but I want to try something new.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now