Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 6m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/07/05 11:31 PM Posted 17/07/05 11:31 PM Just got off the phone from Ford Customer Care as I was enquiring why I hadnt received my photos from production of my car.ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!!! So I get no happy snaps of the production of my vehicle.. woe is me!
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 17/07/05 11:37 PM Posted 17/07/05 11:37 PM Just got off the phone from Ford Customer Care as I was enquiring why I hadnt received my photos from production of my car.ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!!! So I get no happy snaps of the production of my vehicle.. woe is me!Geeez that's cheap .... Nice one FordRob...
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 6m 27d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 17/07/05 11:38 PM Posted 17/07/05 11:38 PM I don't think your missing out on much, I got one photo in which I could sort of make out the fact that there was a car, and a blob that look kind of like a arm of a machine, but it wass so small and usless (it looked like it had been taken on a camera phone at low res...)
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 17/07/05 11:39 PM Posted 17/07/05 11:39 PM Yeah, I put my details in 2 months ago, it said I would be forwarded my pix, not happened....
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/07/05 12:00 AM Posted 18/07/05 12:00 AM This has happened before. About the time I picked up my first XR they stopped doing the production pics, a couple of people emailed Ford CRC and they started doing it again.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/07/05 08:03 AM Posted 18/07/05 08:03 AM I don't think your missing out on much, I got one photo in which I could sort of make out the fact that there was a car, and a blob that look kind of like a arm of a machine, but it wass so small and usless (it looked like it had been taken on a camera phone at low res...)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree. The photo's that I got sent were hopeless!!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/07/05 09:17 AM Posted 18/07/05 09:17 AM What we should do is all post up our production line pics so that you can have a copy. I never got any so if anyone has Lightning Strike, wouldbe great.
Swanga Benzene Member 432 Member For: 22y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Out West Posted 18/07/05 11:12 AM Posted 18/07/05 11:12 AM Is it me or is there no more MYFord.com anymore??
fraggle Yes I am too tall for my hair Member 261 Member For: 21y 11m 27d Location: Launceston Tasmania. Posted 18/07/05 09:42 PM Posted 18/07/05 09:42 PM Just got off the phone from Ford Customer Care as I was enquiring why I hadnt received my photos from production of my car.ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED!!! So I get no happy snaps of the production of my vehicle.. woe is me!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Might not be yours but I got some of mine no moon roof but hear you go hope this helps not very good pictures at all
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 6m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/05 09:57 PM Author Posted 18/07/05 09:57 PM Might not be yours but I got some of mine no moon roof but hear you go hope this helps not very good pictures at all <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hehe that will do Roof gets cut out anyhow at FPV or someplace I think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now