Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

post-6309-1122524941_thumb.jpg

post-6309-1122524918_thumb.jpg

Here are the two photos I got - March/April time -must have just got in.

They look like someone has coloured my car in with a Shockwave crayon!

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

Looks like it was much better in the early days.

June 03 delivery.... 5 shots.

post-2291-1122893356_thumb.jpgpost-2291-1122893380_thumb.jpgpost-2291-1122893405_thumb.jpgpost-2291-1122893427_thumb.jpgpost-2291-1122893442_thumb.jpg

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

I only got the three... but the photos are sh*t quality...

I think ford had their heads in the right spot, but their equipment sux... 300x200 pixel photos... geezuz, did they have a nokia mobile phone camera setup taking snaps!

bleh... I'm a big whinger

post-3152-1123019722_thumb.jpg

post-3152-1123019736_thumb.jpg

post-3152-1123019748_thumb.jpg

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Yeah, I felt a little dissapointed with the 3 pics I got of GIMLI (Jan 2003 build), and yes, it took over 3 months to get them. It's a good idea, and I'd really love pics on the Ute but it's a 2nd hand purchase. Pitty they have discontinued this feature....Would be nice if the quality was a little nicer. Cost wise, we are not asking a lot. You would think they would at least keep this feature open for buyers of the FPV models.

Oh well.

Pics of GIMLI

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...