Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/05 10:33 AM Posted 18/06/05 10:33 AM The white is good..........the red aint
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 18/06/05 10:33 AM Posted 18/06/05 10:33 AM The grills would look better if they were the original colour like silver or something, by the way ditch the stripes Dosent suit your car mate but other than that nice ride <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No body wants to play with me :(<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Dont worry we still yaAnd im jelous you got a T on your P's <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dont be jealous dude im spending every cent I earn on it, ITS ALL I HAVE ....... but I love it, even though no one else does :(<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I love the car, just not the red if the stripes were possible black or maybe blueprint they would look a little better its just red on white dosent seem to go.White on red on the otherhand looks hot...
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 18/06/05 10:34 AM Posted 18/06/05 10:34 AM Not a big fan of stripes on XRs but I can live with them but I am sorry I don't like the red grilles at all. Hey you did ask!
GEGZY Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Goulburn Posted 18/06/05 10:38 AM Author Posted 18/06/05 10:38 AM Not a big fan of stripes on XRs but I can live with them but I am sorry I don't like the red grilles at all. Hey you did ask! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fair enough man, I thought id at least have a fan or 2
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 18/06/05 11:04 AM Posted 18/06/05 11:04 AM Change them to blue....White XRs looks very nice with Blue stripes...I am at the point where I am reconsidering stripes for like the 10th time after seeing a white one today with blue stripes and 18s... looked nice.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 18/06/05 11:10 AM Posted 18/06/05 11:10 AM Not a big fan of stripes on XRs but I can live with them but I am sorry I don't like the red grilles at all. Hey you did ask! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What he said
GEGZY Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Goulburn Posted 18/06/05 11:13 AM Author Posted 18/06/05 11:13 AM Change them to blue....White XRs looks very nice with Blue stripes...I am at the point where I am reconsidering stripes for like the 10th time after seeing a white one today with blue stripes and 18s... looked nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yea bro I considered blue but its like a gt colour so heaps a people would already have blue, so I went for something a bit different but no one likes it so I may as well burn it
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/06/05 11:18 AM Posted 18/06/05 11:18 AM Not a St George Illawarra supporter are ya? Its your car, if you like it, that's all that matters! Not quite my cup of tea. I prefer the stripes on GT's not XR6's and XR8's. My 1.4c.
GEGZY Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Goulburn Posted 18/06/05 11:22 AM Author Posted 18/06/05 11:22 AM Not a St George Illawarra supporter are ya? Its your car, if you like it, that's all that matters! Not quite my cup of tea. I prefer the stripes on GT's not XR6's and XR8's. My 1.4c.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>nah but my mummy is , gotta keep her happy, I wanna go get cold air intake on the weekend, how much improvement will I get guys?
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/06/05 11:30 AM Posted 18/06/05 11:30 AM I reserve my judgement until I see a side shot of the car aswell..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now