Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
Posted

No problems if you don't get 20 but would be nice.

We won't tell you all to go home because of that :)

Look forward to meeting a few of you guys and don't forget your money .

We will need someone to organise taking the money and getting the disclaimers sign because we will all be busy strapping cars on/checking tyre pressures/hooking up various probes....

Cheers

Ken

Hyperdrive Motorsport

1/28 Vale St

Malaga

9209 3100.

is the address and the number for those who get lost.

PS who rung today thinking we were in Wangara ? hehe

  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

Yeah im not a sauce fan so if someone else wants to bring it.. Not sure what ppl would want.

But ill pick up some oil and onions tommorow when I get the Buns..

Do we need paper plates? Or we all gonna just Use our hands :spoton:

:spoton: I got kicked off my last BBQ....

  • F6+300+
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 23d
  • Location: In The Ute
Posted
No problems if you don't get 20 but would be nice.

We won't tell you all to go home because of that :)

Look forward to meeting a few of you guys and don't forget your money .

We will need someone to organise taking the money and getting the disclaimers sign because we will all be busy strapping cars on/checking tyre pressures/hooking up various probes....

Cheers

Ken

Hyperdrive Motorsport

1/28 Vale St

Malaga

9209 3100.

is the address and the number for those who get lost.

PS who rung today thinking we were in Wangara ? hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is the map for Hyperdrive Motorsport "Circled in Black"

HyperdriveMotorsport.jpg

Not to be confused with the other Dyno taking place on saturday Morning at D&T's

DT.jpg

Ill see if I cant visit both and meet up with some that I dont know :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Location: Spearwood W.A
Posted

Hey Guys

Im looking forward to the day out, a bit of driving involved too.

Im meeting my mate at the servo at Thomas RD at 0800 so might see some of the southern guys there. then catch all at KP.

ALL GOOD- :spoton: CANT WAIT.

PS: Better not get too pissed tonight :kissmy:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Gooday I'm new to this forum (and to owning a T). I am confused!! Is there another dyno thing going on at D&T?? My T has only done 940km's so I doubt it would be run in enough to dyno??? However I would be keen to come and check it out for some technical info etc. cheers Brendan.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 27d
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Gooday I'm new to this forum (and to owning a T). I am confused!!  Is there another dyno thing going on at D&T??  My T has only done 940km's so I doubt it would be run in enough to dyno???  However I would be keen to come and check it out for some technical info etc. cheers Brendan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plenty of k's on the odo mate. I ran mine with 600k's on the odo.

The more the merrier.

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 26d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted
Hey Guys

Im looking forward to the day out, a bit of driving involved too.

Im meeting my mate at the servo at Thomas RD at 0800 so might see some of the southern guys there. then catch all at KP.

ALL GOOD-  :msm: CANT WAIT.

PS: Better not get too pissed tonight  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Myself and Adrian6t will be at that servo at 8 :censored:

Convoy

dan

Guest memphis
  • Guests
Posted

Ill meet all you guys @ hyperdrive when you arrive!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 27d
  • Location: Perth
Posted (edited)

Thanks to all for organising the day. I'm quite happy with the power output of the car. Graph attached.

Congrats to Louie (YTRY4) on the power of his F6. That's something to be admired.

One question though, which I assume will be easy to answer by a dyno operator, how does an intake temp of 230 (IT:230) affect power reading? I assume it was just a dyno error.

post-5969-1120889308_thumb.jpg

Edited by M6 XR6T
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...