phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 26/07/05 05:08 AM Posted 26/07/05 05:08 AM Are we organised yet??
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 31/07/05 11:50 AM Posted 31/07/05 11:50 AM Do we have BBQ and cooks, drinks etc organised?I'm not sure how PT normally set up for dynodays. Might give them a call to check if they have a remote monitor set up to keep the crowd up to date on the power runs.If not, I'll check if they can attach one.
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: BRISBANE Posted 01/08/05 07:12 AM Posted 01/08/05 07:12 AM What is the confirmed date again
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 01/08/05 07:59 AM Posted 01/08/05 07:59 AM Man I want to come back to Brisbane, there is jack sh*t here in Townsville.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/08/05 08:04 AM Author Posted 01/08/05 08:04 AM Man I want to come back to Brisbane, there is jack sh*t here in Townsville.what do you mean... I saw a corroboree last time I was there... that's something???Plus the ice skating rink you guys have there is HUGE
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/05 09:24 AM Posted 01/08/05 09:24 AM (edited) What is the confirmed date again<{POST_SNAPBACK}>27th August - you would think if there was a decent mod about they would put it in the thread title wouldn't you?Man I want to come back to Brisbane, there is jack sh*t here in Townsville.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>what do you mean... I saw a corroboree last time I was there... that's something???Plus the ice skating rink you guys have there is HUGE <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don’t go anywhere Brett, if what Jetute is saying is correct I’ll be there in a flash! Trent. Edited 01/08/05 09:27 AM by tab
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 02/08/05 12:20 AM Posted 02/08/05 12:20 AM The corroboree or the skating rink?
barramanxr6 Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: tannum Posted 02/08/05 10:59 AM Posted 02/08/05 10:59 AM "august" how exciting, now only have to wait a few more weeks
OLS108 Member 42 Member For: 21y 3m 28d Location: Redcliffe Posted 03/08/05 06:54 AM Posted 03/08/05 06:54 AM Yay cant wait until the 27'th , will be good to meet a few guys with TurboCharged cars that arnt Rice boys. Cant wait to go for a ride in someones XR6T modified Beast. see ya soon
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 03/08/05 02:13 PM Posted 03/08/05 02:13 PM What is the confirmed date again27th August - you would think if there was a decent mod about they would put it in the thread title wouldn't you?Man I want to come back to Brisbane, there is jack sh*t here in Townsville.what do you mean... I saw a corroboree last time I was there... that's something???Plus the ice skating rink you guys have there is HUGE Don’t go anywhere Brett, if what Jetute is saying is correct I’ll be there in a flash! Trent.We are all Funny f*ckers now arent we!!! Just because your all jealous that Townsville still lives in the 70's and that people like to key my ute and smash in tail lights at our Townsville shows.I carry an extendable batton in my car here in Townsville that's how much I love this place!!! Brett.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now