Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:crybaby:

See Wayne now he's rubbing it in. I'm going to be a complete mess after this ordeal.

Oh well - there's always sabotage I guess.

  • Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

What ever happened to strength in numbers...lol. :gooff::spoton:

Just make sure you bring a bigger pair of tongs Trent. :hrmm:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Good work Wayne, you're an inspiration to us all! :hrmm:

I take it my punishment is being placed at the bottom of the list :spoton:

Trent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes Tab

even though I am in the confirmed list I notice I am being shoved to the bottom..

LIKE HELLO!!! :hrmm::gooff:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
LOL...No Trent, the list isn't in any "real" order....lol.

OK, organisation time as Saturday 27th is approaching...

jetute:  Still the boss of this all. :hrmm:

Mattson:  The taker of fine pics.

Tab:  You still ok to organise the drinks? 

waxyjj:  Bringer of table and chairs & 130 ltr Esky.

Macktheknife:  Still in as the "bringer of snags and the bringer of the BBQ"?

phantomchic:  Bringer of the sauce (and please, not phantom coloured....lol.  Scotty is still getting over the "phantom drink" from QLD 300)...lol.

Cooker of the snags???  Might be a busy BBQ...lol. :hrmm:

Tab, Macktheknife and Johnny G are the joint chefs for the day. :spoton:

Who wants to bring other items such as butter, bread, onions, ice for the esky...etc.???

And....Guys, if you cannot bring any items listed above, please let us know.  We need to feed the hungry hordes...lol. :gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hrmm:

There is sauce that comes in colour other than phantom??

WOW

errm

I will also bring serviettes in case anyone dribbles..

:spit:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
LOL...No Trent, the list isn't in any "real" order....lol.

OK, organisation time as Saturday 27th is approaching...

jetute:  Still the boss of this all. :msm:

Mattson:  The taker of fine pics.

Tab:  You still ok to organise the drinks? 

waxyjj:  Bringer of table and chairs & 130 ltr Esky.

Macktheknife:  Still in as the "bringer of snags and the bringer of the BBQ"?

phantomchic:  Bringer of the sauce (and please, not phantom coloured....lol.  Scotty is still getting over the "phantom drink" from QLD 300)...lol.

Cooker of the snags???  Might be a busy BBQ...lol. :msm:

Tab, Macktheknife and Johnny G are the joint chefs for the day. :spoton:

Who wants to bring other items such as butter, bread, onions, ice for the esky...etc.???

And....Guys, if you cannot bring any items listed above, please let us know.  We need to feed the hungry hordes...lol. :tease:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:msm:

There is sauce that comes in colour other than phantom??

WOW

errm

I will also bring serviettes in case anyone dribbles..

:spit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Better bring one for me so I can wipe my chin after seeing you shazza. :spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Better bring one for me so I can wipe my chin after seeing you shazza. :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isn't that just so sweet. :blink:

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

Look.if everyone is really nice to me, ill donate a cartoon of crownies that I got for driving for a wedding.I dont drink.Much that is. lol

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Since gusserling came in.

Ian

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

How many runs on the Dyno do you want fpvT6?

:laughing:

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
Good work Wayne, you're an inspiration to us all! :gooff:

I take it my punishment is being placed at the bottom of the list :laughing:

Trent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes Tab

even though I am in the confirmed list I notice I am being shoved to the bottom..

LIKE HELLO!!! :gooff::gooff:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Umm, you were one of the last at the time? No pleasing some people...lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...