F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 18/08/05 10:58 PM Posted 18/08/05 10:58 PM (edited) I will be spending this Saturday (the actual dyno day) installing my Nizpro Kit, the SMB exhaust goodies should be done, so I will rock up around lunchtime with it all done and thanks to Simon - a nice tune. It will be very interesting to see the figure.............. Put me right down the bottom position Wayne-O, if there is one?? Edited 18/08/05 10:58 PM by F6 RAPID
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 18/08/05 11:21 PM Posted 18/08/05 11:21 PM Shane.This Saturday, dude, This Dyno Day is next week. 27th August, tomorrow is only the 20th.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 18/08/05 11:23 PM Posted 18/08/05 11:23 PM So who will be lucky no 13 than.IanPS should make it a ls1 as they will put oil everywhere anyway.I'm sure OLS108 would love to be lucky #13, so I'll volunteer him.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 18/08/05 11:25 PM Posted 18/08/05 11:25 PM I will be spending this Saturday (the actual dyno day) installing my Nizpro Kit, the SMB exhaust goodies should be done, so I will rock up around lunchtime with it all done and thanks to Simon - a nice tune. It will be very interesting to see the figure.............. Put me right down the bottom position Wayne-O, if there is one??So who will be lucky no 13 than.IanPS should make it a ls1 as they will put oil everywhere anyway.I'm sure OLS108 would love to be lucky #13, so I'll volunteer him. BUGGER!! Save the best 'til last and I'm gonna miss it. Oh well, I'm sure someone will post the dyno sheet.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 19/08/05 12:24 AM Posted 19/08/05 12:24 AM I can book in an LS1 for # 13.... As long as it does not to take a position of anyone else.Dude at work wants to come with his Black VZ SS Wagon.. Has been tuning himself and believes he has big hp..
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 19/08/05 01:27 AM Posted 19/08/05 01:27 AM Shane.This Saturday, dude, This Dyno Day is next week. 27th August, tomorrow is only the 20th.Sorry Wayne, it didn't read that well. The kit will be going in on the dyno day - the 27th. If I start early (I will have help), then I should get it sone by lunchtime. It is the whole Nizpro kit so it will take some hours...... and then four minutes to upload a nice tune!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/08/05 01:43 AM Posted 19/08/05 01:43 AM Oh no! I don't want position "13", that could be unlucky, I can see it now, piston through block, wheels fall off, car jumps off and goes through brick wall. My lucky No is 9 but that's already gone, 14 would be a risk because if someone pulls out it becomes 13. 12 or 15 I guess Clarke<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh for goodness sake girls.... If its such a problem I will be number 13Shazzy
OLS108 Member 42 Member For: 21y 3m 25d Location: Redcliffe Posted 19/08/05 02:14 AM Posted 19/08/05 02:14 AM So who will be lucky no 13 than.IanPS should make it a ls1 as they will put oil everywhere anyway.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sure OLS108 would love to be lucky #13, so I'll volunteer him. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate Us LS1 guys dont worry about bad luck ! there are enough Fords around at attract all the Bad luck around, and besides we all know that Power Torque is the Home of LS1's Challange excepted
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/08/05 05:57 AM Author Posted 19/08/05 05:57 AM 1. fpvt62. jetute (if my clutch is fitted) 3. blonk4. mk11ute5. XR6TU (if bung hand doesn't wreck existing clutch).6. sutty 7. SIXRT (if clutch fixed8. phantomchic (sorry you van kick fpv6t's arse for that one)9.barraman 10. Fulch 11.cootint12.GOLDIE13.ols10814.15.Barry blue
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/08/05 06:01 AM Author Posted 19/08/05 06:01 AM OK.... PT have advised that they will be selling the flash tuner boxes for $900 each (cash only) on the day..... They only have four boxes left so first in best dressed... want one??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now