waxyjj Legacy Donating Member 242 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisbane. Posted 04/07/05 09:47 AM Posted 04/07/05 09:47 AM Know big deal Wayne I'll still come and watch see all the guys should be a top day.Do you need a hand with the BBQ.Joe
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 04/07/05 09:57 AM Posted 04/07/05 09:57 AM Know big deal Wayne I'll still come and watch see all the guys should be a top day.Do you need a hand with the BBQ.Joe<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Umm, yes a BBQ would be great if you or someone else can supply some flammage. That's something out of the way.Joe, you probably had your name down before I did, sure you don't want to?
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/07/05 10:39 AM Author Posted 04/07/05 10:39 AM Know big deal Wayne I'll still come and watch see all the guys should be a top day.Do you need a hand with the BBQ.JoeUmm, yes a BBQ would be great if you or someone else can supply some flammage. That's something out of the way.Joe, you probably had your name down before I did, sure you don't want to?people will drop out... am sure evreyone on the day will get to run... and yes dude... you took over... and if you didnt, im handing the job over to you now LOL
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: North Brisbane Posted 04/07/05 09:38 PM Posted 04/07/05 09:38 PM Wayne, I will relinquish my spot. I will still come down but won't run the 'phoon. I got the call from the dealer yesterday and it is due at FPV on the 21st (July) so I probably won't see it until not long before the dyno day....But I will still bring it down.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/07/05 01:27 PM Posted 05/07/05 01:27 PM OK Shaz and Sally, settle down.....If you 2 keep going we will get some Jelly and you can sort it out on the day..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>HE STARTED IT.... I am innocent where is my lobster
OLS108 Member 42 Member For: 21y 4m 5d Location: Redcliffe Posted 05/07/05 10:09 PM Posted 05/07/05 10:09 PM Ok guys who is going to take me for a Drive in one of these XR6 Turbos ? I have only drivin a Stock Auto ages ago and I just wonder who will want take me for a quick blast and show me there FORD power ?Please I iwll return the favour I promise ( if u wanna step foot in a Holden )
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: North Brisbane Posted 06/07/05 06:20 AM Posted 06/07/05 06:20 AM you can come in my ute if you want. It is a little agricultural though but it does go alright......
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 06/07/05 06:56 AM Posted 06/07/05 06:56 AM the golden one likes to show off a bit so this could be on.Ian
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 22d Location: Birkdale Posted 06/07/05 08:27 AM Posted 06/07/05 08:27 AM Could get additional coinage off the members (say $3.50 per head) to help pay for food. Organize who ever wants to put their hand up to get supplies. What we don't spend, can go to the forum along with the $5.00 per participant on the Dyno Day.We could also have some kind of raffle on the day.Does anyone have a BBQ they can cart along? Maybe an esky full of drinks? Saussage sizzle sounds like the go.Thoughts? Feedback?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do I smell a job for a ute driver? Carting big things around?!
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 06/07/05 11:38 AM Posted 06/07/05 11:38 AM Could get additional coinage off the members (say $3.50 per head) to help pay for food. Organize who ever wants to put their hand up to get supplies. What we don't spend, can go to the forum along with the $5.00 per participant on the Dyno Day.We could also have some kind of raffle on the day.Does anyone have a BBQ they can cart along? Maybe an esky full of drinks? Saussage sizzle sounds like the go.Thoughts? Feedback?Do I smell a job for a ute driver? Carting big things around?! Especially a ute with all that extra power under the hood. Care to volunteer Alex.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now