smoke'm Member 104 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide, SA Posted 28/05/07 11:22 AM Posted 28/05/07 11:22 AM hey im new to this forum wanna say love your work guys. after reading this topic last night I was inspired. I booked in my "T" for next sat to have middle can removed and two magnaflow hotdog resenators put in its place I hope its worth it guys.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 28/05/07 11:56 AM Posted 28/05/07 11:56 AM post up a video or sound clip of your car when its done will ya?
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 28/05/07 12:45 PM Posted 28/05/07 12:45 PM post up a video or sound clip of your car when its done will ya? Did you happen to here my car on the cruise as I have removed my muffler?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 28/05/07 01:32 PM Posted 28/05/07 01:32 PM Might have mate, but cant really remember. It was a bit of a sensor overload seeing so many XR6T's and new faces so my memory is a bit sketchy. Next cruise I'll come over and check it out specifically
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/05/07 12:04 PM Posted 29/05/07 12:04 PM yeah straight pipes no drone
PepeLePew Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged Member 208 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gawler Posted 30/05/07 03:31 AM Posted 30/05/07 03:31 AM With my old mans preference for the quiet life I've gone with double dogs, and Im lovin it Thanks for the refer....
tford6 Member 52 Member For: 21y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mid North Coast,N.S.W Posted 30/05/07 01:37 PM Posted 30/05/07 01:37 PM I don't think for only $80 anyone seen me coming.it's not stainless but they done a great job and the sound alone is worth every cent.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 30/05/07 04:54 PM Posted 30/05/07 04:54 PM w00t, I work across the road from Grapnels which is good, and work next door to apparently the best auto transmission place in Perth too. but I know the owner at Prestige Exhaust and im sure their price would be fairly decent too. Maybe give them a ring, the are just in Malaga.
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 5m Location: Redcliffe Posted 04/06/07 06:22 AM Posted 04/06/07 06:22 AM We also do custom exhaust systems in brisbane and we have a inhouse cnc mandrel bender as well, if your interested give us a call as forum discounts apply
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/06/07 06:48 AM Posted 09/06/07 06:48 AM where did you have it done?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now