xr6t83 Member 16 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/05 12:42 AM Posted 25/05/05 12:42 AM I got my T on my when I was 21, paying $1,900 per annum that's with Just cars! not bad considering that a Rx non turbo Subaru was $1,100
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/05/05 12:47 AM Posted 25/05/05 12:47 AM Jetmir,You might find that you cannot have a T as in Victoria they have the power limits for P platers and the T would far exceed the power limits for a P plater.While you may be able to insure it, you would not be able to drive it under the TAC rules.
Twisted Member 28 Member For: 21y 4m 18d Location: Melbourne's Western Burbs Posted 25/05/05 12:53 AM Posted 25/05/05 12:53 AM Im 23 and my T is costing me around $1,100 a year through RACV. Very good price compared to other quotes I recieved.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/05 01:33 AM Posted 25/05/05 01:33 AM Im 23 and my T is costing me around $1,100 a year through RACV. Very good price compared to other quotes I recieved.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>A little more info would help..Like age, no claim bonus, area you live in?Im 27 and my T costs $1061 a year, rating 1 for life with RACV. Garaged in Edithvale with a value of $55k (XR6T MkII 6 speed + leather + sunroof + prem sound)
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 25/05/05 03:27 AM Posted 25/05/05 03:27 AM I'm insured with RACQ. I'm 24 turning 25, rating 1. I pay $89 per month, so $1068 a year for full comprehensive insurance on my XR6T. Excess is the annoying thing. I have a $400 non-removeable excess because it's a performance car, and an age excess of $250. My excess all together is $1500. That will change alot this July when I turn 25. RACQ insure my girlfriend to drive the car who is 19 and the excess is $1700 if she snuff's it.
Fulch Member 74 Member For: 22y 24d Location: Gold Coast Posted 25/05/05 05:00 AM Posted 25/05/05 05:00 AM You could always try 'just car insurance'.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 25/05/05 06:43 AM Author Posted 25/05/05 06:43 AM damn the price varies heaps!! man, im in dandenong.. insurance would probably cost more than the car, even if it had some high security alarm designed my NASA!! think ill have to give just car a call.cheers all
JEN-XR6T Member 21 Member For: 22y 4m 16d Location: Newcastle,NSW Posted 25/05/05 07:02 AM Posted 25/05/05 07:02 AM well so far the people ill insure my cars with are NRMA and FORD INSURE once I get another XR6T which hopefully wont be long ill go straight back to FORD INSURE. And I have to insure my car by the 9th of next month so I think its time to look for another T instead of paying for insurance on my honda
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 25/05/05 10:25 AM Author Posted 25/05/05 10:25 AM well so far the people ill insure my cars with are NRMA and FORD INSURE once I get another XR6T which hopefully wont be long ill go straight back to FORD INSURE. And I have to insure my car by the 9th of next month so I think its time to look for another T instead of paying for insurance on my honda GOOD ON YA
Guest memphis Guests Posted 25/05/05 11:17 PM Posted 25/05/05 11:17 PM 20yo, xr6t ute, $70/monthgotta love novated lease insurance
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now