Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest marcxr6t
  • Guests
Posted

I own a mkII xr6t and am 23 years old I have my insurance through elders hartly insurance in gladstone Qld and they only sting me $700 a year full comp. they where the cheapest I could find racq and just cars wanted $2500 a year and a lot of the other big companys would touch me till I was over 25

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
stay away from SWANN. Even if they do insure you, youll spend f'ing hours trying to get even a minor claim through. (I'm on the phone on hold even as I type this!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your call is important to us and we will be with you shortly……..

……..you are curently eight hundred and twenty seventh in the queue……..

Are you finished yet Sixfan?

Trent.

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
stay away from SWANN. Even if they do insure you, youll spend f'ing hours trying to get even a minor claim through. (I'm on the phone on hold even as I type this!)

Your call is important to us and we will be with you shortly……..

……..you are curently eight hundred and twenty seventh in the queue……..

Are you finished yet Sixfan?

Trent.

"....While you are waiting, now is the perfect time ensure you have your policy details ready......"

Off the phone now. 0 progress. AAMI will not insure me untill the car is fixed... SWANN will not approve repairs until SOC provides damage report. SOC if off fishing. The language I wish to use is inapropriate to this forum :fool::crybaby::gooff::fool:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
stay away from SWANN. Even if they do insure you, youll spend f'ing hours trying to get even a minor claim through. (I'm on the phone on hold even as I type this!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your call is important to us and we will be with you shortly……..

……..you are curently eight hundred and twenty seventh in the queue……..

Are you finished yet Sixfan?

Trent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"....While you are waiting, now is the perfect time ensure you have your policy details ready......"

Off the phone now. 0 progress. AAMI will not insure me untill the car is fixed... SWANN will not approve repairs until SOC provides damage report. SOC if off fishing. The language I wish to use is inapropriate to this forum :fool::crybaby::gooff::fool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what you’re trying to say is that all up you are quite impressed. Good luck with it buddy (sounds like you need it!)

Trent.

PS: How good is that Swann Insurance, I’ve heard nothing but good reports – I may have to swap over tomorrow.

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
stay away from SWANN. Even if they do insure you, youll spend f'ing hours trying to get even a minor claim through. (I'm on the phone on hold even as I type this!)

Your call is important to us and we will be with you shortly……..

……..you are curently eight hundred and twenty seventh in the queue……..

Are you finished yet Sixfan?

Trent.

"....While you are waiting, now is the perfect time ensure you have your policy details ready......"

Off the phone now. 0 progress. AAMI will not insure me untill the car is fixed... SWANN will not approve repairs until SOC provides damage report. SOC if off fishing. The language I wish to use is inapropriate to this forum :fool::crybaby::fool::fool:

So what you’re trying to say is that all up you are quite impressed. Good luck with it buddy (sounds like you need it!)

Trent.

PS: How good is that Swann Insurance, I’ve heard nothing but good reports – I may have to swap over tomorrow.

Go right ahead...

I dare you :gooff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...