freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/13 06:40 AM Posted 05/07/13 06:40 AM (edited) Not planning on proposing any time soon freaky. Rather a full time job firstIll be back by then dags, ill be in Paris the end of August. I'm staying in the Novotel 1.5km away from the Eiffel Tower Edited 05/07/13 06:43 AM by BubbleBoy
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/07/13 06:45 AM Posted 05/07/13 06:45 AM yer I know the feeling.next on my list is get a proper job farkinnnn
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/13 07:07 AM Posted 05/07/13 07:07 AM Just got off the phone. Start my civil construction pre employment course on Monday. Scared. I'm already a week behind and there's 2 weeks left but she said I didn't miss out on anything majorIf I pass I get Confined Space Entry Ticket, Traffic Management and Trenching and Shoring Tickets
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/07/13 07:41 AM Posted 05/07/13 07:41 AM Any threads not about Trent Trents segs life Trent getting engaged?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/07/13 07:42 AM Posted 05/07/13 07:42 AM More interesting than 3 bagillion threads with baby pictures...
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/07/13 08:37 AM Posted 05/07/13 08:37 AM (edited) I only seen one baby thread...its about trent Edited 05/07/13 08:38 AM by STAINLESS 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/07/13 09:05 AM Posted 05/07/13 09:05 AM Congrats Trent !!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/07/13 09:29 AM Posted 05/07/13 09:29 AM Lol Trent
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/13 09:36 AM Posted 05/07/13 09:36 AM Congrats Trent! Pazzo = some sort of crazy love doctorYep...have softend up in my old age...... 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 05/07/13 09:41 AM Posted 05/07/13 09:41 AM Pazzo proposed to adie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now