Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Am I missing a group on facebook? its all been dead latley

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

all the cool people are on the fb group, busy as I <3 Bananas.

I dont use fb, its fkn sh*t, only use it for the group.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I like surfing through www.fordxr6turbo.com

Now there's a cool group!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...