MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Posted 12/10/12 06:23 AM Posted 12/10/12 06:23 AM Spotted on Warrigul rd this morning. It had a black xr8 bonnet. Anyone from here?I've seen this in Hampton park once or twice
james3024 Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 29d Posted 12/10/12 07:37 AM Posted 12/10/12 07:37 AM Spotted stiffler going city bound on monash this morn was a good find as I was going other way
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/10/12 07:41 AM Posted 12/10/12 07:41 AM lol freezemight take my raceshowcar out sunday for a drive
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/12 07:44 AM Posted 12/10/12 07:44 AM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Funniest thing I have heard all day...take it for a drive.....Bahahahaha 2
FPVFGS Member 359 Member For: 14y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Posted 12/10/12 09:11 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:11 AM hehy pazzzz I dont drink alchool anymore.............. I get the same effedct from 15 coofffffeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz 2
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/10/12 09:13 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:13 AM Keep spotting manual green Fg sedan with big exhaust in sommy.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/12 09:14 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:14 AM hehy pazzzz I dont drink alchool anymore.............. I get the same effedct from 15 coofffffeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzDouble shot short blacks are the go mate.. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/10/12 09:20 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:20 AM Coming for a coffee tommorow pazz? 730am
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/12 09:22 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:22 AM Breakfast with you and Scar?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 12/10/12 09:34 AM Posted 12/10/12 09:34 AM Mandate = omoh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now