Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

HAHA I <3 Bananas no. Would need to double bag it to go near her. I am not sure if that was sarcastic or you not sure who Jenna Haze is.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Looks like a dress up party...

Whos the one dressed as Staino in the background? ;)

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Desicions Desions....should I wash my car myself or take it to the car wash and get it washed

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Carwash - path of least resistence!

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 15d
Posted (edited)

Desicions Desions....should I wash my car myself or take it to the car wash and get it washed

wash it yourself lol Edited by boosted_XR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

wash it yourself lol

The problem isnt feeling good when its finished, its cbf starting. I may take it down to the carwash as im already driving at Calder tonight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...